Custom Pitches - US$24 delivered Worldwide

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Blammaham
Super Star
Super Star

Re:

Post by Blammaham »

Shteve0 wrote:Sadly the 25mm pitch goes totally to pot as soon as you introduce a big guy. My first pitch was about 26mm and iwhile workable it's not going to play nice with larger figures - especially when they're lying down.

Birdman, Chris, please post up pics when your pitches arrive - love to see how they turned out! I'm on the hunt for a good dugout design, if anyone fancies having a crack at it and working together on some templates give me a shout.
I haven't played on anything smaller than 40mm for years and I doubt I will unless I go to a tournament out side of my area. The club I play in has 30 40mm boards and the Spike! id played on 100% 40mm boards. Even the most egregious scale creep can be easily dealt with on a board with square of this size. S.

Reason: ''
Outstanding painting. Spike 2009!
Chris
Legend
Legend

Re: Custom Pitches - US$24 delivered Worldwide

Post by Chris »

I think my old astrogranite pitch is 25mm? Yes that had a few problems :) Still could use it for non big guy matches, especially with my 2nd ed models.

Given their rage of printable products maybe things like templates on dice bags and similar are a good idea :)
7.25" x 8" http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/draw ... large-1403

Looking through thee site there are various options. Like playing cards with the NAF logo on one side and the inducements on the other. Annoyingly there are loads so you would need two decks... http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/play ... tangle-394 I suppose the extra cards could be things like fan factor, touchdowns, bribes etc.

Would these smaller mats do you dug outs and the like?
This 9.25" x 7.75" http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/mous ... usepad-160
18" x 12 http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/plat ... te-mat-384
24" x 4" http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/bar- ... ar-mat-385
16" x 8.5" http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/bar- ... ar-mat-386
32" x 8.5" http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/bar- ... ar-mat-387

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Still think a plain grass pitch would be a nice option... How did you put your images together Steve? If I get the time I might try something like the old 2nd ed pitch, double end zone (well missing 4 corner squares?), generic unidirectional symbol in the middle, team logos on endzones, assuming of course I can find the images to butcher!

Being able to stick ads round the edges through would be excellent, any reply on that front?

When it says
Ideal image size in pixels (W * H) :
Door Mat(Center) : 4500x3000 or Higher

What DPI is it printing? Literally the size divided by the recommended pixels? ( I note they recommend a minimum of 150 DPI).And I assume that is a dimension measure that imagines the corners are square? It does though seem to have printed right to the edge?

Finally what dimensions did you get? I note it says 29"(L) x 19"(W) on the description but is an inch larger in the design tool?

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

as the mike kriger memorial cup is coming up this fall again, i'd like to get in touch so we can get a pitch done as a prize.
pm me and thanks!

Rick Sanchez lives!
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Oh I see you got the ad's done on your 7's pitch, nice stuff! I would have been tempted to run them over the endzone as well.

http://www.artscow.com/gallery/doormat/ ... 351cpquhn1

How do you do the chalk lines?

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

John - Apologies, have only just seen this post. I generally surf on tapatalk and for some reason it didnt come up on my feed! PM sent, and thread subscribed.

Chris - credit to MrBrownEsquire for the template, I assume it was his work on the chalklines.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
birdman37
Experienced
Experienced

Post by birdman37 »

My custom sevens pitch arrived yesterday, and I took the Orcs and Humans out for a training session on it. Big guys are on 30mm bases.
Could not be happier with the pitch, image is crisp and clear, and the surface is, well, interesting. I would absolutely not be happy with this product as an actual welcome mat, but as a cheap blood bowl pitch, it's second to none! Very, very happy with the purchase.

Thanks once more Steve, I owe you big time.

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Still no sign of mine - have asked and they said not to worry yet.

In the meantime they are doing the

"20% Off Site wide with Free International Shipping!‏"
Coupon Code: COFFEEBREAK
Expiry Date: 7 / 20 / 2015

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

When did you order, Chris?

I'm just about to load up a whole new range of pitches and dugouts for the variants - hopefully they'll be approved and available tomorrow!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing ArtsCow.com.

Your order was shipped on 5/7 and estimate delivery time to may take around 8-12 working days (Monday to Friday). However, delays may arise during transit such as custom clearance, extreme weather condition or unforeseen delays caused by post office. Therefore, please allow more time for delivery as order is currently in transit.

If you do not receive order by 7/3, please contact us for further assistance. In the meantime, we will check with the returned orders by post office as it may have been undeliverable.
I think it is lost...

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

It certainly sounds like that's the case mate. My commiserations. Hopefully there'll be no hassles getting you out a new one.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

i'm going to order one for a prize for our tourney. can't wait. these look quite nice. :D

Rick Sanchez lives!
theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Shteve0 wrote:When did you order, Chris?

I'm just about to load up a whole new range of pitches and dugouts for the variants - hopefully they'll be approved and available tomorrow!
Looking forward to it! ;)

Goldbaek is my hero
Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

theghr wrote:
Shteve0 wrote:When did you order, Chris?

Looking forward to it! ;)
+1 here.

If some of those new pitches had something other then grass on the ground might give me the excuse to order one...
(Nothing against grass, just already have a couple of those...)

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

The new ones are still yet to appear...