Question about next reedition

Moderator: TFF Mods

Newbie the Newbie

Question about next reedition

Post by Newbie the Newbie »

Me and some friends of mine want to start a BloodBowl Ligue so I went to my nearest Hobby shop. When I asked the guy about BloodBowl he said I'd like to wait for the 4th edition reedition from GW due at the end of this year. Now I don't know if that's true or if it's poopyskoop so could someone brief me up on this since I don't know if we should wait to buy the game or not.

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

USA official re-release date for Blood Bowl is November.

Galak

Newbie the Newbie

OKay but when does it ship into Canada

That's cool, but when does it ship into Canada, to be more precise in Montreal? :D

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

I wouldn't hold my breath. When I asked the Canadian mail-order trollz when BBmag3 would be available, they said early next year, and that's for something already available in UK! God knows how long it will take for the re-release of the BB game to get here :pissed: !
I was also told by the trollz that it takes 6 months for Fanatic produce to be available in Canada (they didn't explain why). Whether this is true or not, I don't know.

GO STAMPEDERS!
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

good news is if you live in montreal you could just sneak across the border and buy it in the us when it comes available.

Can you see my face dropping!!!

Gawd that's an awful looooonnnnngggg waiting list if you ask me. Is it possible to buy it online and get it shiped in Canada? I wonder how it would cost say 50$ US = 150 Can :-?