The Greedy Goblet Tournament, Maidstone - 11th August 2024

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

The Greedy Goblet Tournament, Maidstone - 11th August 2024

Post by Gozza »

Hey Sports Fans,

I hope to run my first Blood Bowl 11's, Table Top, One Day event:

THE GREEDY GOBLET

11th AUGUST 2024

Please see attached Information and Rules Pack for the event.

Tickets are £20 Each.

If you would like to purchase a ticket, please email:

TheGreedyGoblet@Gmail.com

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, unfortunately this event wont be NAF approved but I intend to apply for NAF sanctioning for all future events.

Regards

Gozza
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: The Greedy Goblet Tournament - 11th August 2024

Post by lunchmoney »

Moved to Upcoming

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb @ gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The Greedy Goblet Tournament, Maidstone - 11th August 2024

Post by Gozza »

Thanks.

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gozza »

24 Capacity for this event:

Booked 12
  • Whitehot
    BorekG
    AlexG
    Ollie
    MrBlitzkreig
    HeffyElJefe
    Parzival
    Will
    LeeTheGeek
    StarFerret
    Skullz
    Drakey400
Reserved 3
  • Lotus
    Richard
    Ghostsander
2-10 Spaces Left pending reserves.

Please contact: TheGreedyGoblet@Gmail.com in order to reserve or order a ticket.

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gozza »

So yesterday, I was event organiser for the first time ever, running an 11s Blood Bowl tournament.

The Greedy Goblet 1 (Detling, Kent, UK), went better than I had planned, with 14 players turning in to battle it out, great energy and a fun day was had by all.

Massive thanks to all the players, my sponsors Cataclysm Games UK and StoneKnight Forge.

It went so well, im looking forward to running my second event in November, this time, hopefully NAF sanctioned!

Watch this space.

The Greedy Goblet I - 11th August 2024

Champion: Mini-Morg
Runner Up: Cookiesnipes
Most deadly: EyeBallPaul
Best Stunty: Star Ferret
Pat's Champion: Willzzzzz

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gozza »

The first-ever "Greedy Goblet" tournament was a smashing success! Hosted at the Detling Village Hall on August 11th, 2024, this Blood
Bowl 11's event attracted 14 eager participants ready to test their tactical skills and luck on the pitch.

The tournament was full of memorable moments and unexpected surprises, the Necromantic team proved to be the best on the day,
dominating the pitch with a perfect blend of speed, strength, and cunning. They outmanoeuvred and outmuscled their opponents, leaving
little doubt about who ruled the tournament. Who would have thought that Halflings could be so deadly. In a stunning display of might
and mayhem, the Halflings team became a crowd favourite, leaving more than a few injured opponents in their wake. The Orcs lived up to
their brutal reputation, smashing through the opposition with sheer strength. Their powerful frontline made them a force to be reckoned
with, leaving a trail of bruised opponents in their wake. GriA Oberwald made his presence felt, guiding his ogre team with expert precision.
His mastery on the field was undeniable, leading to some thrilling plays and close victories. There was no shortage of explosions as
coaches gleefully tossed bombs across the pitch, causing chaos and excitement with every throw. As always, the Big Guys were
unpredictable, contributing their fair share of blunders, but also delivering game-changing moments that kept everyone on their toes.

The energy in the hall was electric, with laughter and friendly banter filling the air. Despite the competitive nature of the games, the
atmosphere remained relaxed and enjoyable, with players and spectators alike having a fantastic time. Impressively, the tournament
stayed on schedule, thanks to the cooperative spirit of all involved.

A huge thank you to Mark for his invaluable help in organising the event, and to my family for their unwavering support and help
throughout the day. A special shoutout to Stewbacca for the guidance and advice that helped shape the tournament. Lastly, a big thank
you to all the coaches who participated—their enthusiasm and sportsmanship made the Greedy Goblet a day to remember.

“The Greedy Goblet was a resounding success, setting the stage for what will hopefully become a regular event within the
UK Blood Bowl community. Until next time, keep those dice rolling and the touchdowns coming!”

HONOURS

Champion:
Mini-Morg

Runner-up:
CookieSnipes

Best Stunty:
Star Ferret

Most Deadly:
EyeBallPaul

Pat’s Favourite:
Will “Gotrek”