Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
Barnacles
Experienced
Experienced

Team Wales Eurobowl

Post by Barnacles »

Jamie,

Presumably we can't book flights until we have a confirmed 8?

Barnacles

Reason: ''
jordellfreshbreeze
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by jordellfreshbreeze »

yeah but i cant seem to get hold of craig one are our players so i will try to get in touch with him

cornishmikey
Experienced
Experienced
Location: See where i'm pointing? just a little to the left...no, the other left...there i am!!

Post by cornishmikey »

Gentlemen
Bad news, i'm afraid, i won't be able to make the team - i've hooked up with a couple of manufacturers who want A LOT of minis painted up for christmas release...
I know Hudson would like to go (although if he's allowed to is another matter :wink: ), but how about Love Monkey or Tzar Boris? They're a right pair of Celts :lol:

i'm a little teapot short and stout

http://cornishmikey-painting.webs.com
Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly
Location: Evesham, Worcstershire, England (or maybe in my Wacky Races Car No 90210)

Post by Ronnie90210 »

im gonna have a word with pippy and speak to him about my chances for playing for Team Wales (AS A FREEBOOTER) and not affect my chances for Team England in the future.

Then i have to Book the days off at work (who are being a mega pain in the goolies :( )

I wanna help you out Jamie :P

"Living the Dream!!"
Northernknight
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Northernknight »

Any more news on this?

Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly
Location: Evesham, Worcstershire, England (or maybe in my Wacky Races Car No 90210)

Post by Ronnie90210 »

@ Welsh Players

Well ive had a discussion with the Team Captain of England and hey had a discussion with the other players, and they have no problem me playing for Wales as long im one of the freebooters, becasue im not welsh (im 100% English) and im helping you guys out.

So yes i can play, i just need to get Sunday off work :( :( :( . Im trying my best to get it off, just need someone from work to cover me

when are you guys heading off and coming back. I got all week off (apart from Sunday) and i got Monday and Tuesday off.

"Living the Dream!!"
Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly

Post by Ronnie90210 »

cornishmikey wrote:Gentlemen
Bad news, i'm afraid, i won't be able to make the team - i've hooked up with a couple of manufacturers who want A LOT of minis painted up for christmas release...
I know Hudson would like to go (although if he's allowed to is another matter :wink: ), but how about Love Monkey or Tzar Boris? They're a right pair of Celts :lol:
so does that make 7 including me now?

"Living the Dream!!"
jordellfreshbreeze

Post by jordellfreshbreeze »

right i need a count of players that want to come and are willing to go so can u please sign up here thanks jordell(jamie),

and then we can see how many players we have and we can start to pay and sort our flights out, then we can get some stuff worked out and ronnie thanks alot mate for helping team wales out

so at the mo theres

1.jordell
2.ronnie
3.hudson
4.craig

so we need 4 more can they rest of u put your names downs and team wales will be there

Northernknight
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Northernknight »

Sigh. My bank balance is going to regret this, but im in.

Northernknight
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Northernknight »

Actually... scrap that. There is no way I can afford to go after teh amount I have spent this summer :(

If we cant ge a team to Spain, then we need to get a home nations sorted. I spoke to people from England and Scotland at the Monkeybowl and they were interestedin principle. We just need to sort it out. It will give s a chance to get together and get the ball rolling.

Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly

Post by Ronnie90210 »

oh well that makes me up for Tritex Challenge instead :( , shame i really looking forward to play some high quality player this year, i guess i have to wait later on (maybe go to Dungeonbowl with the others :D )

however if its still on, im still in :)

"Living the Dream!!"
Barnacles
Experienced
Experienced

Team Wales - Flame Bowl

Post by Barnacles »

Its a shame Team Wales can't make it to Eurobowl this year. I'm still interested for next year though.

Anyone want to form a 4 player Team Wales for Flame Bowl?