Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - FULL

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - FULL TAKING RESERVES

Post by G_Clark »

besters wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:22 amPayment sent.
All received thank you :D

Reason: ''
G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - FULL TAKING RESERVES

Post by G_Clark »

Announcement #3 :D

Another exciting announcement

Every participant on the day will receive a goodie bag from Serious Swag

This includes 2 D6 with Fenland Bowl I logo, 3 block dice, a sticker and bag to store them in!

Also please remember due to the increased capacity and thus number of players, I will require rosters to be submitted by Saturday 26th October (Emailed to Grax1912@yahoo.co.uk). I will send a reminder nearer the time of course :D

We have 1 or 2 announcements left in the bag 8)

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Hi Grant. Really sorry, but ThomasW and I need to cancel our attendance at this. I'm gutted as it looks to be an excellent event - super rules, and great organisation and support. Also local! But my daughter has a show and my parents are visiting, so it would be an error to play bloodbowl I fear! If you fill the slots great, but if not, don't refund.
Will make the next one!
Cheers
Peter

NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Post by G_Clark »

PeteW wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:53 pm Hi Grant. Really sorry, but ThomasW and I need to cancel our attendance at this. I'm gutted as it looks to be an excellent event - super rules, and great organisation and support. Also local! But my daughter has a show and my parents are visiting, so it would be an error to play bloodbowl I fear! If you fill the slots great, but if not, don't refund.
Will make the next one!
Cheers
Peter
Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear this. I’m sure I can get the spaces filled and a refund issued.

Hopefully see you at Fenland Bowl II :D

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Post by G_Clark »

Red-October wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:58 am Could I be put on the reserves list please.
Hi,

A space is now available, if you send payment and confirm your NAF name and number I will get you added to the list

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - 2 spaces left

Post by G_Clark »

Hi all,

To confirm there are now 2 spaces available for the event. Space only reserved upon payment :D

scs.sam
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - 2 spaces left

Post by scs.sam »

I'll have a spot please - payment sent - should be with you now :D

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Post by G_Clark »

scs.sam wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:43 pm I'll have a spot please - payment sent - should be with you now :D
All received and you are in :D Look forward to seeing you on the day

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - 1 space left

Post by G_Clark »

There is 1 space left which I am waiting to see if Red-October still wants as they are on the reserves list.

If anyone else is interested in a space I can add you to the reserves list.

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - 1 space left

Post by G_Clark »

There is 1 space left for this event.

Secure you place by sending payment with your NAF details.

Thanks

G_Clark
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fenland Bowl I - 2nd November 2024 - Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire - FULL

Post by G_Clark »

We are now full again