The Greedy Goblet II, Detling/Maidstone - 19/01/25

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

The Greedy Goblet II, Detling/Maidstone - 19/01/25

Post by Gozza »

The Greedy Goblet II, Part of the South East Tournament Series

19th January 2025 - Detling Village Hall, Detling, Kent ME14 3EY (Near Maidstone)

32 Spaces*
CURRENTLY FULLY RESERVED (Please still make contact to be placed on the list of interest as tickets have only just gone on sale, we may even increase capacity)

Coaches will compete against one another in four Blood Bowl rounds for the coveted "Greedy Goblet." The Greedy Goblet is a "Resurrection" 11s Blood Bowl Tournament, which means that all players' teams return to their original setup after each game, regardless of injuries or other post-match modifications. In Rounds 2 through to 4, coaches will be paired against opponents with comparable points depending on the overall ranking, this is done using the well-known "Swiss" format that is used in many Blood Bowl competitions. The first pairings between coaches will be determined at random, all of which is done via the Tour Play App.

This event we will be NAF affiliated; therefore, you MUST be registered with NAF to participate in GG2

Please find players pack attached below

“The Greedy Goblet I, was such a success that I am excited about organising the next. Being a part of the South-East Tournament Series is also a great honour, we are planning to take the next step and run GG2 under NAF sanctioning.” :D

Regards

Gozza
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The Greedy Goblet II, Detling/Maidstone - 19/01/25

Post by Gozza »

Please note there is a typo within the players pack - Tour Play registration will be open from the 20th December *2024*

Also, to clarify (a question recently put forward): a Block or Blitz made by a Death-Roller which results in a CAS, is counted as a CAS.

Gozza
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The Greedy Goblet II, Detling/Maidstone - 19/01/25

Post by Gozza »

WE HAVE 2 TICKETS AVAILABLE, IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME

TheGreedyGoblet@Gmail.com