Question: Announcing actions

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Well if you have to declare actions then would you not have to declare to pick the ball along with the pass action?? So then you couldnt have your player who used up the re-roll on his dodge not pick up the ball. Or am I totally wrong here???
Rusty,

Picking up the ball is not a declared action.

So I could declare a Pass Action ... fail the dodge and use my team reroll then have the thrower just go adjacent to the ball.

Have my catcher run in and pick up the ball and run it into the back field for protection with the plan of handing off to the player who was going to Pass on my next turn.

LRB rules you only have to declare the following:
Blitz, Foul, Pass, Hand-Off
That's it ... nothing else needs declared.
If you play with the Kicking rules, then add Kick
If you play with On-Pitch Spellcasters, then add Cast

Galak

Reason: ''
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Thanks Galak. Nice to have someone to clear things up.... even if you are an American! lol :wink:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Rustycan wrote:Thanks Galak. Nice to have someone to clear things up.... even if you are an American! lol :wink:
I try to request that my country not be held against me ... its not my fault. ... I'm very proud of my country ... just not the attitudes of a lot of the folks in it especially as you head towards the edges ... ANY edge :lol:

Galak

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Hey!! Once you start nearing the 49th the beer starts becoming stonger than the water! Hail our high achohol content beer!! :o :lol:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!