Newbie Alert :( about TombKings

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dru

Newbie Alert :( about TombKings

Post by Dru »

heya. sorry New to BB. Just ordered TombKings!!

however im new to BB and i cant find any rules for the Khemri TombKings. I was told that its in #3 of the BB magazine, but thats not available in Australia. GW Australia doesnt stock BB stuff :( so has anyone got the stats for the TombKings pls?

thanks

DRU

Reason: ''
Dru

Post by Dru »

oh and ive been told to get the Living BB rules off the net. (got the site).

is this the rules everyone uses? is v1.3 the current version?

thanks
DRU

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Dru wrote:oh and ive been told to get the Living BB rules off the net. (got the site).

is this the rules everyone uses? is v1.3 the current version?

thanks
DRU
It not the rules that everyone uses ... but it is the most popular one currently.

Galak

Dru

Post by Dru »

noone plays in my area of Australia (we dont even have a hobby shop) so Im starting up a League. Theres a national league being started here at www.wargamerau.com and they said to use LRB 1.3 so thats the way to go. I just downloaded and printed it. :)

already got 3 peeps signed up for the League in 2 hours. And ordered my Khemri team. Dont know if they are any good but i like the idea of the shambling hordes :)

anyone happen to have access to BB#3? its not coming out over here and i need the stats/info on the Khemri.

thanks
DRU

Dru

Post by Dru »

awesome, GW Oz Mail Order Trollz just told me they DO have BB#3 in stock. heh. once again it pays to ring multiple times :)

anyway i'll have it in 2 days (post) so its all good.

..now to get some dice and a ball...