Looking for an old edition Nurgle Greater Demon

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Papa Sebco
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Looking for an old edition Nurgle Greater Demon

Post by Papa Sebco »

The last one is too big to be a BloodBowl Nurgle beast according to me. I really really like the old one (many exist, with different heads, legs, etc...) but can't find a website to buy it.

Do someone know where I could buy it ? Or do someone want to sell it to me ?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Do you mean the Beast of Nurgle, or the old Greater Daemon?

GW UK online store has the old Beast of Nurgle - just enter "Beast AND Nurgle" in the search box (without the ").

GW Can online store has the part numbers for the old Unclean One Greater Daemon, but no pics - just enter "Unclean AND Nurgle" in the search box (without the ").

Hope that helps.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Papa Sebco
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Papa Sebco »

I'm looking for the Greater Demon, not the Beast. I will try your kind of research 'cause I didn't find it by the classic way. Thanks. :wink:

Papa Sebco
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Papa Sebco »

Erf, I tried with "unclean AND nurgle" but it just redirected me towards the new Great Unclean One, not the old. :-?

Is there something I did wrong ? Did you try your search today or just a few months ago (I remember I saw the old great unclean one on the US GW store a few months ago but I can't find it anymore) ?

EDIT : I found many multiparts of the mini just entering "unclean". Thanks to you, the Chikungunya Bulls will have their beast ! 8)

asperon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by asperon »

Papa Sebco
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Papa Sebco »

Yes, this is the one I gonna order. I just hope all the parts chosen by GW (especially the head) will suit to me ! :D