Anyone from the ECBBL

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Venomous Breath wrote:There appears to be a complete lack of September tournies in the UK. Why don't why we find a place and run a small one for a dozen or so folks?

I'm very keen to get my number of tournies back up this year too.
yo folks .. get your laze bums over for the BUBBLE .. 2nd weekend of september in a pretty good atmosphere (ask aran, he's been here, done this etc etc)

Reason: ''
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Hello!

The date we had ear-marked was the last weekend of September but I've had a bit of a complication in that I have to find a new place to live by the end of August and we do not have a location booked yet. :-?

Basically boils down like this; I'm happy to run the event and get rules event pack etc out but I don't have the time to scout for suitable London location as any time spent on that is better spent looking for a new home.

If you can help with a good location that you have already visited and would be suitable for the event then please e-mail or PM it to me. Failing that (or some kind of financial miracle like a lottery win) I really won't be able to find anywhere before the end of August and this would pretty much mean it isn't going to happen for the end of September kick-off.

So either some help with getting the location sorted or a later date is the most likely outcome...

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

What about the bar where Pearlies was held (who's name I've completely forgotten!)?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Dave wrote:yo folks .. get your laze bums over for the BUBBLE .. 2nd weekend of september in a pretty good atmosphere (ask aran, he's been here, done this etc etc)
I would love to pop over to the BUBBLE but thanks to a really awful British economy no bugger has any cash to travel anywhere. This problem is amplified for my thanks to my little son.

Still...I could always do a bank job..hmmm :wink:

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Venomous Breath wrote:Still...I could always do a bank job..hmmm :wink:
I am in 8)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Any excuse to put tights on your head. :P

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Valen wrote:
Venomous Breath wrote:Still...I could always do a bank job..hmmm :wink:
I am in 8)
Sounds like a plan.... Image

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

DC - IF I get the go ahead to book the hall here, does Carnage want to go "back on the road" again?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Just a note - there IS a tournament in Andover 27th/28th September. More details in the Tournament Posting section.