Eurobowl Teams

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

hoomin_erra wrote:I wasn't late. Traffic was extra bad.
But, if you weren't late......

Anyways, you come up with me being a mental sod, I'll have something to retaliate with. :wink:

Reason: ''
Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

hoomin_erra wrote:*Sigh*

Why do people insist on bringing that up! :pissed: :pissed:

I wasn't late. Traffic was extra bad.
I bet that there was an old dutch driver (who wished he was flemish) in front of him who could not find his gas pedal.

Hangus
Scotland's Saviour

Post by Hangus »

Northernknight wrote: In either case, once you have played for one nation you can only ever play for them in the future.

How strict all this is for BB I dont know. Feel free to correct me if I have got aything wrong.
hmmm does this mean i cannot play for England just because i helped out Scotland this year?

I hope not.

Down with this sort of thing....
Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
wp
Experienced
Experienced

Post by wp »

Hangus wrote:
Northernknight wrote: In either case, once you have played for one nation you can only ever play for them in the future.

How strict all this is for BB I dont know. Feel free to correct me if I have got aything wrong.
hmmm does this mean i cannot play for England just because i helped out Scotland this year?

I hope not.
I think this is the biggest difference.
F.e.: Liam has played for Germany in €bowl 2005 and then for Italy in €bowls 06 and 08.
Every Nation can field only one team at €bowl, but they arn't exactly National Team as they that play at footbal €cup and worldcup.

Roller

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

well you did only play for them cause someone couldn't overtake a tractor or something

Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Glorian Underhill »

wp wrote: F.e.: Liam has played for Germany in €bowl 2005 and then for Italy in €bowls 06 and 08.
Roller
Well I think it is an difference if you have played for the country as an official member or as an Freebooter. And to my knowledge the rules arent strict or enforced. But you need to feel for that country if it is an adequate word. You just cannot stand and say you are playing for monaco. At least not at the eurobowl. And you and your team should been accepted by the other nations as well.

So what Im really wating for is the next level of Expansions next year or the following. Hungary should be back in Italy but there are other countries wayting to arrive the first time.

Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/
wp
Experienced
Experienced

Post by wp »

I think the limit of max 2 freebooter is enought.

Who are they, where are they from, which country have they played for before isn't really important. They are freebooter and the €bowl organization pays their fee to help the teams that cann't reach 8 players ;)

Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

Hangus wrote:

I hope not.
it's ok sassanach, you are still elligble to play for england. you were on the team as a last minute freebooter, just the same as niells. you can freeboot onto a team without ruining your chances of playing for your nationsl team.

http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

The real burning question to come out of all this is........... Is Hoomin going to trade his car up and buy one of these high speed tractors to get around in from now on??? Mind you, parking at the airport might be tricky next time :lol: