GREEBO : Dark Elf concept, we need your advices!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

antipixi
Star Player
Star Player

Re: GREEBO : Dark Elf concept, we need your advices!

Post by antipixi »

I love the idea of male linemen and female positionals, done in appropriate armour, but still lithe, agile and sinister. I would definitely buy such a team!

As for the pics, spot on for Witch Elves in my opinion.

Reason: ''
PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM WALES!
Lamanzer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lamanzer »

I'am for mixed gender too.
perhaps 8 males and 8 females (including witches)

Males: 2 blitzers, 1 assassin, 1 runner, 4 linemen
Females: 2 blitzers, 1 runner, 3 linewomen, 2 Witches

[url=http://pagesperso-orange.fr/akc/bbindex.htm]Ligue Centrale de Blood Bowl[/url]
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Lose the skull scrunchies in their hair

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

Should be a mixed gender team. Though I thought the pics were quite good, v.similar to the GW witches though.

tzoscey
Veteran
Veteran

Post by tzoscey »

assassin should be female to break GW background xD

One Orc, Two Orc , Another injury
Piousman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Piousman »

I also vote all female, but some of them could be more... butch? Especially the linewomen.

- Piousman
P.S. Linemen being male would work too, but I vote all female. There are not enough non-cheesecake female football models our there.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Piousman wrote:I also vote all female, but some of them could be more... butch? Especially the linewomen.

- Piousman
P.S. Linemen being male would work too, but I vote all female. There are not enough non-cheesecake female football models our there.
Which is why we need the 1976 rumanian female shot putter Amazon team (posed of course like the sylvania elf team THAT would be class

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
TalonBay
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TalonBay »

Enough with the scantily clad female teams already, I can understand their appeal to the younger audience but I know I'd replace my dark elves (2nd edition GW because the latest ones are awful) in a heartbeat if there were some great figures out there that actually looked like they were playing an impact sport as opposed to some sort of fetish-ists wet-dream.

DE blitzers are some of the best players in the game, male or female is fine but let's have decent (not heavy) armour and make them look the part!

The Daventry League: Pitchblack Stealers http://www.level10.org/BloodBowl/index.php?section=main
Proud Owner of the TFF Minisorca Vikings Legacy 2011 viewtopic.php?f=25&t=36011
Ulthuan_Express
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ulthuan_Express »

If you're going to give them bikinis, at least give them plate armour bikinis - perhaps in a WoW style.

@sibrady on Twitter. Everywhere else I'm Starblayde.
Commish of the PWCBBL in Burton, UK. Also visit my Blog, for all things geeky, including Blood Bowl.
Teams: Dead and Gooners (Undead) • The Hart Perversion (Chaos Pact)
Pitch Invader
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Pitch Invader »

my 2 cents: Mixed Gender. It's the only way to make the Witch Elves really stand out. I'd like mixed gender for the rest of the positions. Both male & female line, runners, blitzers & assassins... that way if someone does want an all female team they can order multiples of the female models, otherwise, a mixed gender team is the default.. though if someone wants only male assassins, or blitzers, they can order doubles of those and make that team style instead.

For style, Witch Elves being scantily clad is iconic for them, but the rest of the team I'd prefer being more in a style looking like they're there to play some serious ball & inflict pain, rather than being there as hired dominatrices :roll:

smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by smokingmonkee »

Pitch Invader wrote:my 2 cents: Mixed Gender. It's the only way to make the Witch Elves really stand out. I'd like mixed gender for the rest of the positions. Both male & female line, runners, blitzers & assassins... that way if someone does want an all female team they can order multiples of the female models, otherwise, a mixed gender team is the default.. though if someone wants only male assassins, or blitzers, they can order doubles of those and make that team style instead.

For style, Witch Elves being scantily clad is iconic for them, but the rest of the team I'd prefer being more in a style looking like they're there to play some serious ball & inflict pain, rather than being there as hired dominatrices :roll:
I couldn't say it better myself.

Mango
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Mango »

How about slaves as linemen? would drugged/slave linemen be sellers. I dont mean slave as in scantily clad lioncloth slaves but more drugged/beaten into submission slaves. stats dont really work with that idea though unless they are slaves from other dark elf tribes.

just an idea though

Darkson Designs
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Darkson Designs »

Pitch Invader wrote:my 2 cents: Mixed Gender. It's the only way to make the Witch Elves really stand out. I'd like mixed gender for the rest of the positions. Both male & female line, runners, blitzers & assassins... that way if someone does want an all female team they can order multiples of the female models, otherwise, a mixed gender team is the default.. though if someone wants only male assassins, or blitzers, they can order doubles of those and make that team style instead.

+1 & +2

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No mixed gender Witch Elves - completely against the whole fluff.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

Who's fluff are we following now? Old BB or current GW?