Battlesquig Galactica (Goblin Team) Picture heavy!!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Inspired (and being rather envious) of Charons excellent Squig team I finally got round to building my own, I proudly present (with thanks to Selfy_74 for the name) Battlesquig galactica........ On a side note, all the models you see where scrounged or traded, I didnt buy any of them, the conversions (Fanatic & Looney) where with bits from my bits box and again the chainsaws where scrounged!! the only cost was postage (for the trades) and the painting as I dont paint!!

The "Trolls" Count Baltar and Cmdr Adama
Both Trolls.JPG
I apologise for each picture being a seperate post, i cannot figure out how to get em all in one!! and before someone suggest the ever helpfull "Use the search option or FAQ section" I did, still didnt get it as its not written in crayon!!

I hope you like em as much as I do, Big thanks to Cornish Mikey for (Yet again) an outstanding paintjob. Also to Charon himself who supplied the final model (Bombersquig) which i was having trouble locating!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Glowworm

Re: Battlesquig Galactica (Goblin Team) Picture heavy!!

Post by Glowworm »

Count Baltar.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Cpl Venner & Sgt Hadrain.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Lt Boomer.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Lt Racetrack.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Lt Skulls.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Lt Starbuck.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Techs & deckhands.JPG

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

The 4 Marines.JPG

inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

[quote="glowworm"].....
I apologise for each picture being a seperate post, i cannot figure out how to get em all in one!! and before someone suggest the ever helpfull "Use the search option or FAQ section" I did, still didnt get it as its not written in crayon!!!....[/quote]

Umm, the 'actual' multiple direct upload process doesn't work, but if you upload them to flicker, photobucket, e.t.c you can use the IMG code to post them like this= Use the [img][/img] brackets and sandwich the image url between them like this= [img] http://www.photofudge.com/usergloworm/f ... aunchy.jpg [/img]

Hope that helps, anyway, love it, I don't really see a battlestar connection but I love squigs and the bomber squigs a great idea!
Cornish mikey has earned his rations once again, maybe now you can let him out of the basement or at the least stop the whipping.

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Sir Ink....You said:
inkpwn wrote: Umm, the 'actual' multiple direct upload process doesn't work, but if you upload them to flicker, photobucket, e.t.c you can use the IMG code to post them like this= Use the brackets and sandwich the image url between them like this

I read...... Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah

When i move into my mansion i shall allow you to live in the grounds, then, when i need muliple pictures on a single post you will be allowed into the "big house" to do this task for me :D

(Thanks for trying to explain it to me tho' I really have no idea what your talking about, the ONLY word I recognised was....Sandwich :lol: )

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Great team! :D

But beware, some of your players may be Cysquigs! :P

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:Great team! :D

But beware, some of your players may be Cysquigs! :P
Hmmmmm, Grace Park!! I wish!! :wink:

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

:D
They look great, congrats!

Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

glowworm wrote:Sir Ink....You said:
inkpwn wrote: Umm, the 'actual' multiple direct upload process doesn't work, but if you upload them to flicker, photobucket, e.t.c you can use the IMG code to post them like this= Use the brackets and sandwich the image url between them like this

I read...... Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah Blah,Blah

When i move into my mansion i shall allow you to live in the grounds, then, when i need muliple pictures on a single post you will be allowed into the "big house" to do this task for me :D

(Thanks for trying to explain it to me tho' I really have no idea what your talking about, the ONLY word I recognised was....Sandwich :lol: )
That made me laugh out loud, shame I was reading it at an inappropriate time lol