Both Down Newest info!

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Both Down Newest info!

Post by Kilowog2814 »

SunDevil wrote:Happy Holidays to Scott, Steve and both your families!
You too and drive safe!

Reason: ''
Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

New Episode!

Both Down Episode 15 – The Girl Is Mine – It’s your favorite time of the month, that moment you have been waiting for, its time for the new episode of zaniness from your bloated ginger buddies Steve and Scott. This episode segments include Questions and Answers, Behind the Fluff and Star Player Review; plus Scott’s growing obsession with a certain sub culture continues. Sorry about the very last segment folks. Happy New Year Both Down fans!

Episode Breakdown by time:

Questions and Answers – 11:38
Behind of the Fluff with Bryan Tew – 46:02
Star Player Review – 1:19:35
Shout Outs – 1:49:00
Extra Segment: Wild Oscar – 2:16:18

http://bothdown.com/

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Nice show guys. Keep them coming.

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

SlaunRew wrote:Nice show guys. Keep them coming.
Thank you!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Okay, so I just listened to that last ep (i'll save the Feb show for my March roadtrips) and had some thoughts -

1. Bryan Tew is a gentlemen and a scholar and did a terrific job refusing Scott's "You're the best in the WORLD!" bait/slobbering affection. :lol:

2. I have to think the Zlurpers will be plotting something to pay you back for all the "Zlurpcast quit!" jabs. I am even MORE excited for Chaos Cup 2013 now! :D

3. Consistently referring to yourselves as the "Best BB podcast" while no longer qualifying it with "...from Oklahoma" or "...without a Z or a 3 in the title" was awesome. Thrown guantlet accepted! :P

4. I hope the constant crying and blubbering about the podcast battle from Chaos Cup 2012 doesn't mean you are already preparing excuses for when 3DB dominates BD at Chaos Cup 2013. That's right - you are being challenged! No bet, no exchanging podcasts (unless you want) just on-pitch MAYHEM!!!

Joking aside, terrific show! But I'm serious about the challenge!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DixonCider »

SunDevil wrote: 4. I hope the constant crying and blubbering about the podcast battle from Chaos Cup 2012 doesn't mean you are already preparing excuses for when 3DB dominates BD at Chaos Cup 2013. That's right - you are being challenged! No bet, no exchanging podcasts (unless you want) just on-pitch MAYHEM!!!

Joking aside, terrific show! But I'm serious about the challenge!
oooo pink slips for teams? Lets see this get real serious

Kikurasis
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kikurasis »

Why don't you guys do a challenge where one podcast picks the other one's teams to play (given some restrictions)?

Like, why not say something like:

1) 3 members per podcast team
2) Teams to be selected include a tier 1, 2, and 3 team, of which the members on the podcast team can select who plays which team.

So, maybe BD says to 3DB -- you get Wood Elves, Chaos, and Halflings to play, and 3DB would have to decide which person plays what team.

Or something interesting. ;)

2013 Challenge of Q'ermitt -- Best Team
2013 Lakeside Cup -- Best Team
2013 Chaos Cup -- Best Team
2014 Canadian Open -- Best Team
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

I'd like to point out that it was Scott, not I that was calling out the challenges. I try not to let my mouth get me into scraps I can't get myself out of hehe.
I'm sure we'd love to do some sort of podcast challenge at Chaos Cup again. I'm 99% sure we're both going, Scott's about 40% sure we're both going, so we'll see what happens as we get closer to it.
As to which teams we'd play? I'm taking Lizardman no matter what. Now to just get on it and start painting, modding, repainting, tearing off crap modding, crying, throwing pieces and eventual completion...

But glad to hear people are enjoying the show. :-)

Or on Twitter @BothDown
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Steve, I know Scott has less verbal control and poise than you do. It's one of the things that make your partnership magical. :)

I'd be willing to gamble my next season local TT team on this! I'm not so sure I could get Drew to go along. And I seriously doubt I could get our third coach (be it Nate like last year or Tim or Logan or whoever) to do it. :)

But let's keep thinking of things to foolishly bet on this! In addition to bragging rights, of course!

Lizards, eh? Nice choice! I can say this much - I will NOT win Chaos Cup 2013 (or even come close) but I am after a prize - MOST CASUALTIES! Got a team and build al picked out, heck I might even PRE-REG!

Stay tuned podcast fans!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Jonny_P
Zlurpcast Main Guy

Post by Jonny_P »

I'm making it a point to have a LOT more awards this year.

An event this size needs more than the standard 7 trophies.

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Both Down - The best Blood Bowl podcast........that talks about bronies!

On a slightly different note, is your theme music some sort of MIDI version of Devo's 'Whip It'?

Olaf the Stout

Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

Olaf the Stout wrote:Both Down - The best Blood Bowl podcast........that talks about bronies!

On a slightly different note, is your theme music some sort of MIDI version of Devo's 'Whip It'?

Olaf the Stout
It's Devo, so good call. It's actually the theme to Dr Detroit.

Or on Twitter @BothDown
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

New episode is up!

Both Down Episode #16 – Endless Love

“Bigger, Longer and Uncut” just in time for that Valentine’s Day special time with you lover (or maybe a hooker or favorite hand). Okay so maybe we aren’t bigger or longer this month but definitely uncut.

We have a lot of tournament talk coming your way as we talk about the past adventures of Critter Bowl. Then we move into the rules and nuances of the upcoming Orclahoma Bowl and Spiky Cup event on March 9th and 10th. We talk about the amazing giveaways for these events including a fully painted Orc Team and then leave you with Shout Outs. Sorry Brony’s no pony talk this month, but plenty of Blood Bowl Tournament goodness. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone.

Episode Breakdown by time:

Actual Intro without rambling – 5:06
Critter Bowl – 13:30
Orclahoma Bowl – 47:43
Spiky Cup – 1:06:28
Shout Outs – 1:27:32

http://bothdown.com/

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

fatfinley wrote:Okay so maybe we aren’t bigger or longer this month but definitely uncut.
:o :o :o

Way TMI!!!!

:lol:

Olaf the Stout

inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

I was listening to the show while on the commute to work, burst out crying at the shout outs, glad I wasn't surrounded by people at the bus stop when I did. You guys are wonderful. :')