RN Estudio Human & Orc campaign

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Re: RN Estudio chaos pact campaign

Post by Norse »

jeez dude, you should enter politics.. :smoking:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Not a Tebow fan, BUT I do like this mini a lot. Call it what you want, it's a good looking mini. If I had the money I'd be all over this team. I like them a lot and hope they continue to sell them well into the future so at some point I can get them. :)

EDIT: Good suggestion Norse.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

@Vaki - I mean do disrespect at all, despite what a couple of posters think. I just have zero interest in a Bretonnian/Human team, and while as you say I could remove the decoration, that kind of defeats the object of buying a great looking team in the first place.
The orcs look great, but I already have two orc teams with a 3rd on the way, so I have no need of another one.
I will watch what you bring out in the future though - hopefully you'll produce something that makes me want to throw money at you. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Arclight wrote:Hey,

I think the new stoic heads look great and I also think the new "monk" head looks good. I'm happy with all the choices.

I also have no idea why some people have any problems with them. You can't make everyone happy, and some people just like to be difficult.

Thanks again for adding new choices, please count me as a fan of your work. How about some orc options, too?

Cheers,
-Dan
Hi!

Perk 6 euros for buy 1 player is online !

And working in goblins, sneak preview:

we want offer 2 special weapons and 1 standar goblin for 15 euros, free shipping, is ok?

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Darkson wrote:@Vaki - I mean do disrespect at all, despite what a couple of posters think. I just have zero interest in a Bretonnian/Human team, and while as you say I could remove the decoration, that kind of defeats the object of buying a great looking team in the first place.
The orcs look great, but I already have two orc teams with a 3rd on the way, so I have no need of another one.
I will watch what you bring out in the future though - hopefully you'll produce something that makes me want to throw money at you. ;)

What team you want we do ;) only said :)

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Lychanthrope wrote:Not a Tebow fan, BUT I do like this mini a lot. Call it what you want, it's a good looking mini. If I had the money I'd be all over this team. I like them a lot and hope they continue to sell them well into the future so at some point I can get them. :)

EDIT: Good suggestion Norse.
Thx for the words :) i hope in the future you can get one of the human team, only send us a PM, and we do our best for you ;)

Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Wifflebat »

I'm totally in for one when you add Bretonnian teammates--yeomen and peasants!

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

puzzlemonkey wrote:I'm totally in for one when you add Bretonnian teammates--yeomen and peasants!
My thought was to use the ones with head gear as knights, use the ones without head gear as squires, then convert human plastices for the lineman. Also, use the entire team as is for humans. Therefore I'd get two teams out of one with a small amount of conversion work. Just a thought. :)

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Thanks for the adult discussion by pm, Vaki.... :orc:

The other thing to consider is the generally large postal prices from Spain to America.... Strongly suggest contacting Tom Anders of Impact Miniatures and see if there is a reasonable arrangement for them to carry your line in their shop....

Looking forward to your future offerings....

DG

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Digger Goreman wrote:Thanks for the adult discussion by pm, Vaki.... :orc:

The other thing to consider is the generally large postal prices from Spain to America.... Strongly suggest contacting Tom Anders of Impact Miniatures and see if there is a reasonable arrangement for them to carry your line in their shop....

Looking forward to your future offerings....

DG
Yes! is very interesting to have a distributor in America, i hope when i have these 2 teams out plus the chaos pact team, Tom will find interesting carry our products :)

But at this moment take note that all our indiegogos proyects have FREE shipping worldwide, you only pay the price you
see in the proyect, for example, if you want 12 players orc team, you only pay 55 euros, the shipping s free ! :)

And 2 new miniatures free for all 16 teams buyers :)

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

boom :)

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Arclight
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Arclight »

Hey there,

Thanks for the goblins, I just ordered a pack of the little guys. The bomber is my favourite as I love his dynamic pose.

I was wondering about the campaign exclusive "monk-style" head for the humans. Is the head a bonus just by itself... or... is an entire additional figure being added along with the new head? (So then would it be counted as human #16 or just replacing the position of human #1 with a new head option?)

Also, will the orc team also have some kind of campaign exclusive option made available? That would seem fair to those who only want an orc team. (I have both ordered already so I am just being wishful here, no worries.)

Thanks again, I am enjoying watching the campaign grow.

Cheers,
-Dan

vaki20
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vaki20 »

Hi Dan!

Monk is only the face, body number 1 have 3 options, the monk head only available in campaign, and is free :)

We upgrade the orc 11 !

We are working on turn markers for human team and ork team, will be indiegogo exclusive and free for those people who pledge 150 euros or more.

Some ideas for some item exclusive and free for ork team, similar to the monk face?

Thx for support!

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

vaki20 wrote:
Some ideas for some item exclusive and free for ork team, similar to the monk face?
squigs? painboy needle and saw? extra face plates/armor bitz/spiky fists?

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers