Amazons Fantasy Football Team from Necrom Studio

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

connexion
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by connexion »

I do know the difference between 3d renders and photos of sprues, thank you very much...

What was posted was the later and people in the Spanish forum have not been so negative about the final result of these minis, though I admit that, fro the pair of close-up shots I saw, the faces seemed close to non-existent. Hence me wanting to see other shots than those provided mainly by Necrom...

Reason: ''
Bakdal
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Amazons Fantasy Football Team from Necrom Studio

Post by Bakdal »

As of today there is still some progress going on with the shipment of Amazons from Necrom. My team arrived today, and I can see that someone else posted on indiegogo that they received their 2-pack of amazons yesterday.

From a quick glance the faces are there, but it is true that on some of the mini's the features of the faces are not that distinct. I don't have my tools for cleaning them up with me (currently in my summer house, where I had them sent to), but will upload a few shot when I get them cleaned up base coated some time in early August.

Okri
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Okri »

I'm really happy: my Super Pack C has arrived!!! There's some minor detail differences between the light and the dark resign models, but for me the detail and the faces are absolutely OK. It's a great team!!!

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

The amazon page has been removed from Indiegogo. Do they remove them after a certain amount of time or does this mean that Necrom had it removed?

It feels less likely that I'll get my team.

sphinx
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sphinx »

On October 5th someone asked them about the team through Necrom's FB about this team, and one week ago was answered that for this inquiries you can contact them through necromstudio@gmail.com, maybe you can try this.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Rewslaun wrote:The amazon page has been removed from Indiegogo.
Seems to still be there (or is this a different one?): https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/amaz ... rom-studio
Also you could try emailing him via the address on his account here (which he hasn't logged into since Nov '09: blairshunter@hotmail.com

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Must have been an indiegogo issue as it is back up again as Darkson said. I will email him. Thanks.

someone2040
Experienced
Experienced

Post by someone2040 »

Just saw the facebook page. Kind've rediculous that their answer to 4 months of inactivity on the indiegogo and people asking about their teams is to contact them through email.

I don't know, maybe it'd be a good idea to actually let everyone know whats going on?
Just ridiculous that they can't post an update even once a month to let people know what's the current state. Surely they must be sending out at least a few teams each month.

--SoMeoNe2040--
tommy316
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by tommy316 »

If you missed out on the indigogo fundraiser, will these be available to purchase online somewhere- like Impact or something? Haven't read all the posts, but sounds like just getting the backers product out was difficult

someone2040
Experienced
Experienced

Post by someone2040 »

Think it's unlikely. I doubt anyone will really want anything to do with these guys after this campaign.

I just shut off an email to them, asking them to post an update. Seems unlikely I will get a reply, but I guess it's worth a shot.

--SoMeoNe2040--
Brage97
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brage97 »

I emailed them too.

If anyone hears from them, please let us know.
(really doubtful if we'll hear from them ever again :(

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

I emailed them and have heard nothing. I think I'm going to have to start posting on their facebook page on a daily basis.

someone2040
Experienced
Experienced

Post by someone2040 »

I'm wondering if I should or not.
But the fact they haven't replied to my email means I'm more likely to have my post deleted and blocked from their page than to get an answer (as I'd definitely be mentioning *NOT* to point me to emailing them as I already have and received nothing).
Just really crappy to ask everyone posting about it to send them an email rather than, Oh, I don't know, actually post an official update?

--SoMeoNe2040--
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

You could be extremely polite in the form you ask about what is going on. "I tried emailing, no replies. No info in other forums. Website closed. Anybody knows when will the miniatures be delivered? Has the company imploded?" I just saw others asking like this, and the posts haven't be removed after weeks/months.

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Has anyone had their emails responded to yet? I was very polite in mine but that's going to change.