Battlesquig Galactica (Goblin Team) Picture heavy!!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Glowworm

Re: Battlesquig Galactica (Goblin Team) Picture heavy!!

Post by Glowworm »

Dwarven Allstar wrote: That made me laugh out loud, shame I was reading it at an inappropriate time lol
One should never check posts at a funeral.....
(If you where at a funeral please accept my apologies)

Reason: ''
Lunchab1es
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Lunchab1es »

The looney-squig is awesome! I like imagining him running at an opponent, chomping and chainsawing at the same time.

Looking for: 5th ed Human Thrower #2
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Lunchab1es wrote:The looney-squig is awesome! I like imagining him running at an opponent, chomping and chainsawing at the same time.
Had thier 1st outing on saturday night, and thats pretty much what happened!! 1st half turn 1 I cleared the LoS with the trolls and Lt Skulls (Fanatic) (who was awesome all game BTW) and in Lt Starbuck (Chainsaw) charged straight at my opponents Rat Orge......Only Ko'ed him however the Rogre refused to set foot (paw?) on the pitch failing every Ko roll for the rest of the match....and I won 3-1!!

Other highlight included Lt racetrack (Pogo'er) leaping gracefully over the Skaven cage to 1 dice a blodge Gutter runner ball carrier into the crowd, the ball being thrown back on to land (eventually) on my only remaining squig who caught it and ran off to score the final touchdown.

Just one of those rare Goblin games where everything works as it's meant too, the only downside was Lt Boomer (Bomber) who didnt actually blow anyone up!! However my opponent spent several turns knocking "the damn bomber" down with a Blitzer who could have been employed elsewhere, of course the "Mithril" Av 7 held every time.

Wish Id have saved the performance for thier 1st Tournament outing.....(Could be Crumb-Bowl, could be Thrudd!!) no doubt Ill have a complete meltdown next match, Goblins, got to love em!! :wink:

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

After their retirement and subsequent disappearance last August the team ( and several squads of cheerleaders) have been absent from all competitions, I've had to resort to my other goblins AFD (appetite for destruction) who it has to be said have yet to find their competative edge.........

However, tales and rumours are circulating that a small boat has been seen heading towards The Auld world ( or Italy as the goblins pronounce it) and should be there about Oct / Nov of this year to compete (?) for a glittering prize......

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

very nice, simon! looks good!

Rick Sanchez lives!