Our first kickstarter fantasy football team is live

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Berenzed
Rookie
Rookie

Our first kickstarter fantasy football team is live

Post by Berenzed »

Hi, we have decided to give this kickstarter thing a go and have just put up our Chaos female fantasy football team. They can be used as amazons, chaos, humans and even elf team proxies. There is 12 different sculpts as well as a set of alternate heads.

We are up for folks asking for specific rewards and pushing stretch goals with further ideas for useful sculpts.

We will complete and release our first stunty leeg team (as promised) if our first project gets funded and once each stunty team is backed to the full we will produce another team for each every race going and then start working on the star players.

Thanks for reading and if you can support us by spreading the word or supporting the kickstarter itself it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks apocalypse miniatures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... more-raven

PS our first team is a goblin team which you can see on our website.

Reason: ''
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Re: Our first kickstarter fantasy football team is live

Post by Tritex »

Good luck - always good to see new miniatures being developed :)

Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

The sculpts aren't really to my personal taste, but they have a 1980s classic charm and they seem fairly priced, so I hope you do really well, would like to see more from you in the future - good luck! :D

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

Shame about a couple of points with these minis, otherwise they might have been of interest.

harvestmouse
Star Player
Star Player

Post by harvestmouse »

I'm not really into them, but they have a retro build that's pretty interesting. Hmmmmmm how can I say......I'm a bit disappointed with a lot of the views (from people I respect) on FUMBBL. Gaming is a bit of fun and surely doesn't have a negative impact on the already way out of control political correctness issues. I'd be disappointed if my creativity was curbed due to something being politically incorrect, when I and I guess the sculptor of these isn't .....ist in anyway.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

The "points" just look silly to me. But you could file em off and paint em over

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Good luck with the KS but of no personal interest to me.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Heff wrote:The "points" just look silly to me. But you could file em off and paint em over
i'm with my mate, heff, here. mean to say, i like the "old school" vibe, but i don't need the tities parked out there like that...

Rick Sanchez lives!
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Odd. Best of luck witht hem, don't do it for me. Look a bit like evil female hobgoblins.

elde
Rookie
Rookie

Post by elde »

I don't like them, sorry. I can't understand, why you wanted to sculpt them having their tits and ass out.

Hope you'll do better with the stunty leeg team though!

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I think it falls into the Benny Hill school of humor.. you either think it's funny/appropriate or you don't...

Shadowforge was able to get the "saucy" humor right IMHO, though I'm not a huge fan of all the minis in truth.. likewise the buxom female Dwarf team by Warlord that has blitzers armed with rolling pins and frying pans has a certain 1970s misogyny about it that I find amusing, but my wife would probably not think was funny...

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers