GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissa

Post by Jembo17 »

Fejwe wrote:
to me a Wight is an armored skeleton.
I agree. I think of a Wight with access to GS skills as being a sort of revenant knight. Any chance of there being a stretch goal for alternative wights as renaissance knights...?

Reason: ''
snakees
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snakees »

Jembo17 wrote:
Fejwe wrote: to me a Wight is an armored skeleton.
I agree. I think of a Wight with access to GS skills as being a sort of revenant knight. Any chance of there being a stretch goal for alternative wights as renaissance knights...?
Because it's the gamesworshop vision of a wight ? I mean all team with a strong theme have their own interpretation of the team. Unless all the positionnal are clearly recognizable it's not a problem. For the rennaissance theme, the ghost make more sense than a full plate skeleton IMO.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Greebo wrote: You can go for the 45 Eur perk and after campaign you will tell us which model you want inside, you can choose 8 models from Zombies, Skeletons, Wights, Werewolfs, ghouls, and you if you like 2 of these models can be Golems or Mummies :)

This is what I wanted to hear! :D

DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

So, obviously these awesome figures could make an Undead / Necro / Khemri team.

Without pushing the spirit of 'counts as' too far, what other teams do you think are feasible? Human is relatively easy; skellies/zombies as Linemen, Golems as Ogre, Ghouls as catchers and Wights / Wolves as Blitzers.

Keeping to the Renaissance theme rather than any Race, are there any other teams these could be stretched out to?

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

New stretch goal available!
We are also working on 2 Black knights, two dudes with full armor for people that like more classic Wights or Kem Blitz, and 2 different mummies!

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Apart from the Flesh Golems, I'm really loving the minis in this Kickstarter. The Skeletons look awesome.

My bank account will hate you though! :D

Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Greebo wrote:New stretch goal available!
We are also working on 2 Black knights, two dudes with full armor for people that like more classic Wights or Kem Blitz, and 2 different mummies!

Oh well, now you've gone and done it, i'm going to have to jump on board now. :D

Kili Flying Circus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kili Flying Circus »

No Block Dice ? ;)
Or Blood Lust Dice ?

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

So, I tried to back this project today, but it turns out you need a creditcard to do so, which I don't have (I have Paypal, but that doesn't work, apparently). Is there an alternative way to do so?

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:So, I tried to back this project today, but it turns out you need a creditcard to do so, which I don't have (I have Paypal, but that doesn't work, apparently). Is there an alternative way to do so?
You really need a charge card, not a credit card in the term credit card full meaning. Everybody except the Sasquatch have one. Possibly the same as any Visa/Mastercard/Some other international Big-Show commited one.

Goldbaek is my hero
smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by smokingmonkee »

Now that there will be new wights I want to back it but living in a small rural area all we have are PO boxes.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

theghr wrote:
Dr. Von Richten wrote:So, I tried to back this project today, but it turns out you need a creditcard to do so, which I don't have (I have Paypal, but that doesn't work, apparently). Is there an alternative way to do so?
You really need a charge card, not a credit card in the term credit card full meaning. Everybody except the Sasquatch have one. Possibly the same as any Visa/Mastercard/Some other international Big-Show commited one.
Roarrrr!

Apparently I'm a Sasquatch, since I only have a debit card, and that really does not work (it's not even possible to enter my full IBAN nr in the appropriate box). And besides, it clearly says Visa, Mastercard or American Express, so that sounds a lot like 'credit card only' to me. :(

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:
theghr wrote:
Roarrrr!

Apparently I'm a Sasquatch, since I only have a debit card, and that really does not work (it's not even possible to enter my full IBAN nr in the appropriate box). And besides, it clearly says Visa, Mastercard or American Express, so that sounds a lot like 'credit card only' to me. :(
Yeah, i actually looked it up on Wiki before which made med replace "debit card" with "charge card". I got a sense about that debit cards might be more or less common in some countries, but obviously not enough to refrain from actually posting what i did. A bit Sasquatchy of me.

Goldbaek is my hero
Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

We would like to do Block dice, but we need some good company that provide us Dices for a good price. Any advice?

Today we have two more sculptures to show you, The Vinci's Wolf and Magnus.
We have also two new stretch goals available. Lucrezia (Vampire) and Copernico (Un-dead Sorcerer) are here for you!
The next week we will show you two Dark Knight.

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by smokingmonkee »

When can we expect to see concepts of the alternate wights?