Amazons Fantasy Football Team from Necrom Studio

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Re: Amazons Fantasy Football Team from Necrom Studio

Post by Norse »

anyone else see these minis and "a whole lotta Rosie" begins to play in their heads?? :lol:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

Do those look good? Maybe I was expecting too much, but it looks to me like the faces basically disappeared somewhere along the line.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Gaixo wrote:Do those look good? Maybe I was expecting too much, but it looks to me like the faces basically disappeared somewhere along the line.
Faces? They have faces!

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Borthcollective
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Borthcollective »

It may be the color of the resin, the faces look very smooth, maybe I will prime and wash one of the biggest offenders to see.

Bakdal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bakdal »

Slinky wrote:I backed this project and still have a hope I'll one day see the miniatures.

However Impact! started working on an Amazon team after Necrom's campaign started and have been selling it for quite a while using pretty much the same process as Necrom is having so much difficulty with. So since I needed an Amazon team and Impact!'s was only $35 for 16 players (just slightly more than $2 each), I went ahead and bought the Amazon team from Impact! and have been happily playing Amazons. Its a very nice team with a great style to the women especially for the price.

I'm not sure why Impact! could produce an entire Amazon team so quickly compared to the problems that Necrom is having but at least I can play Amazons with my Impact! team and when/if I get the Necrom one I'll compare the two and decide which one I want to Ebay (or give to one of my friends as a gift).
Must admit I've pretty much given up on this team. Money out the window it seems. Months between "updates", I wonder how many teams were actually shipped and if Necrom has officially stopped trying to honor their commitments to backers.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I had issues with my Necrom account and Indiegogo completely is horrible for trying to reach out to a project creator (ie it will not let me).

Could someone on this project please let Necrom know to contact me to get my address as I would still like to get my team since they said they are shipping 6 more.

Thank you for anyone that contacts them for me because so far I've had not luck trying to reach them through TFF.

Tom

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Enrique posted this in the comments of the Amazon indiegogo page: "I have sent 22 teams, the total is 59, remaining 37 teams to send."

I hope I get my team before 2015.

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

No replies via BBF either?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Steam Ball wrote:No replies via BBF either?
I have not figures out who to PM there yet Steam Ball ... if you direct me to the correct username ... I'll get hold of him.

Tom

nobby
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nobby »

necromstudio@gmail.com

dont know if this email will help anyone but I was talking to them last year about this team, glad I dint back it now

NAF: nobbynobbs
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Same nick, Palomares in both sites.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Steam Ball wrote:Same nick, Palomares in both sites.
Thanks Steam Ball ... I'll send him a PM on BBF and see if that works.

Tom

nobby
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nobby »

They posted an update about something or other in their Facebook page around half hour ago (16.30 bst) not about the zons though that's for sure.

NAF: nobbynobbs
Bakdal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bakdal »

Think most of us that supported the Necrom Amazon campaign will have to realize that we might as well have thrown our cash into the toilet and flushed. The total lack of respect for the backers in not giving updates for months while still releasing new products (not many, but some) and posting them on their Facebook page makes me think that the project owner has abandoned the project and just hasn't had the guts/decency to tell the backers yet.

I'll probably end up supporting an Amazon team from Willy's (at half the price) and receiving it before i see another update on the Necrom Amazons - let alone receive the Necrom Amazons.

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

I must admit I'm losing hope of ever receiving these. I have no recourse as I didn't even sponser it through Indiegogo, I paid him through paypal a day after it shut down.