Willy Miniature's Chaos Dwarf Team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

CoolIRL
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Willy Miniature's Chaos Dwarf Team

Post by CoolIRL »

Lychanthrope wrote: My wife hasn't said it yet, but the last time I talked about buying another team she asked a few questions and I could see the gears turning; it's coming. :o :cry:
I'm at the point where she doesn't even know until she sees the bills. Yeah, she's really angry then, but this way at least I still get my stuff. Gotta have priorities.

Back on topic..

Hopefully there are some Bull Centaurs as stretch goals or some hobgoblins thrown in. So far these are easily my favorite Chaos Dwarfs though.

Reason: ''
burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

CoolIRL wrote:
Lychanthrope wrote: My wife hasn't said it yet, but the last time I talked about buying another team she asked a few questions and I could see the gears turning; it's coming. :o :cry:
I'm at the point where she doesn't even know until she sees the bills. Yeah, she's really angry then, but this way at least I still get my stuff. Gotta have priorities.

Back on topic..

Hopefully there are some Bull Centaurs as stretch goals or some hobgoblins thrown in. So far these are easily my favorite Chaos Dwarfs though.
We have ZERO arguments in my house about money. The key...separate checking accounts.

I make what I make, she makes what she makes, we divvy up the bills in a percentage equal to the ratio of our incomes, she pays her bills, I pay my bills, and nobody questions what the other one does with their extra cash.

I highly recommend this system for responsible adults. Nobody should ever have to ask permission to buy a Blood Bowl team. :wink:

serg-natos
Experienced
Experienced

Post by serg-natos »

burgun824 wrote:...Nobody should ever have to ask permission to buy a Blood Bowl team. :wink:
Amen XD

CoolIRL
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CoolIRL »

burgun824 wrote:
We have ZERO arguments in my house about money. The key...separate checking accounts.

I make what I make, she makes what she makes, we divvy up the bills in a percentage equal to the ratio of our incomes, she pays her bills, I pay my bills, and nobody questions what the other one does with their extra cash.

I highly recommend this system for responsible adults. Nobody should ever have to ask permission to buy a Blood Bowl team. :wink:
The problem is she doesn't make anything. I used to pay all the bills when we both worked, but now she stays home. To "help" she started paying the bills since she wasn't working anymore. The result is we have less money and she sees all my purchases. That may have been her ulterior motive in order to tighten up our budget. I feel like she may have outmaneuvered me there. :-?

But, I don't ask permission (the answer is always no). I just get it anyway now and tank the aggro. 8)

Anyway, I plan on purchasing these. Too nice to pass up. If it pisses off the missus, then so be it.

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

CoolIRL wrote:But, I don't ask permission (the answer is always no). I just get it anyway now and tank the aggro. 8)
\o/ That's what I'm talking about. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Boy, looks like we need Dr Phil in here! :lol:

My wife and I have an understanding, I buy BB stuff, she buys shoes.

She has over 70 pairs, you should see my mini collection! :-D

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

My wife's a gamer as well, so we never argue about what get's spent on toy soldiers as we're both at it !)

We'll never be rich, but at least we'll always have plenty to paint :-?

Awesome looking Dwarfs. I look forward to seeing the rest of the team.
As an aside, I notice on FB that Franarcila is working on some HobGobs at the moment. Seems it's either a feast or a famine.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Can you post a link to the Franacilla hobgoblins?

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

JT-Y wrote:As an aside, I notice on FB that Franarcila is working on some HobGobs at the moment. Seems it's either a feast or a famine.
No, whenever there's a feast there's a famine. Right now there's a feast of cool teams to buy and a real famine of money to buy them with. :D

JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

^^ True that !)

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 9710_n.jpg
Clicky-clicky. If you can't see it I can't help, sorry.
Now I don't know what putty mix he uses, but looking at the discolouration that looks to me like a cast has already been taken.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

JT-Y wrote:^^ True that !)

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 9710_n.jpg
Clicky-clicky. If you can't see it I can't help, sorry.
Now I don't know what putty mix he uses, but looking at the discolouration that looks to me like a cast has already been taken.
Me like :D
I think I'll back this project once it's up on Indiegogo. I just need to get some miniatures painted before it's released.
I don't like having a bunch of unpainted minis laying around

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Pedda wrote:I don't like have a bunch of unpainted minis laying around
Would you care to come live at my house for awhile, maybe a year or two? :o :D

Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

Lychanthrope wrote:
Pedda wrote:I don't like have a bunch of unpainted minis laying around
Would you care to come live at my house for awhile, maybe a year or two? :o :D
I said that I don't like it, not that I don't have a bunch of unpainted minis laying around :lol:
I'm working on my undead/necro, dwarf and human team right now. In november, the willy 'fling will be added to the list.

Hopefully, I'll have the undead/necro team sorted out before summer 2014.

serg-natos
Experienced
Experienced

Post by serg-natos »

Scale comparison:

Sir-Skofis
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Sir-Skofis »

They are just great Serg-natos, I had always like chaos dwarf and your are just amaizing.

Visit my Blog: Image