Heresy Figures now available at Tritex-Games

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Tritex
Legend
Legend

Heresy Figures now available at Tritex-Games

Post by Tritex »

Just a quick post to advise that I have eventually got round to updating my store with the full Heresy range.

www.tritex-games.co.uk

For those of you not familiar heres a few Words About Heresy:

Heresy Miniatures was established in January 2002 by Andy Foster who is a very talented sculptor as well as the owner of Heresy!

All models Require Assembly and are supplied unpainted with plain, unmodelled bases. All models are hand cast in lead-free pewter and as such are unsuitable for children under 36 months.

Regarding scale, the most popular current scale is 28mm/30mm heroic scale, popularised by GW, which is the same scale these figures are moulded to!

28 mm represents an average height of a little under 6 feet tall. Some Heresy figures are slightly taller or shorter but all the figures are in scale to each other. This is the height measured from the base of the feet to the eyes of a models.

Link is as follows:
http://www.tritex-games.co.uk/index.php?cPath=145

Heres some of the Deathball figures that are available and ideal for Bloodbowl:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Thanks for looking!

Please note I will be adding more figures to this range ongoing.

Also going to be combining some great Deathball figures with Bloodbowl team deals on the site shortly too.

If you are after any particular figures that I haven't listed please PM me for a direct quote and I will happily work with you on satisfying your needs. Cheers! 8)

Reason: ''
Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk