Space Hulk

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

hoomin_erra wrote:Frank
As an aside, which is heavier? Resin or Plaster?
Plaster is heavier, but much much cheaper.

For these moulds is plaster (I use dentalplaster) not strong enough. Because each piece is big, it will break by releasing from the mould. And if I make the tiles smaller and have to glue them together I just can use Hirstarts.

My wish was to have stable single pieces like the original tiles. So - resin.

I got today the delivery and just finished to cast another 2kg tiles - thats 50 Euro :roll:

Reason: ''
Rab
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rab »

Frank wrote:I think next week I can pm you how much money you have to save for this...
Would you mind pm-ing me too, Frank?

As ever, admiration for your beautiful work :o wins out over the deep and gnawing jealousy of your talent :pissed:

[url=http://schwingaward.org/]SChWiNG[/url] Treasurer
Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

Update on my website:
http://spacehulk.beckerf.de/html/3d-spacehulk.html

All tiles casted. As you can see I built up the first mission to see how it works.

Now I have to find a painting scheme, to get these tiles ready for the fair in Stuttgart (end of october, one week after "Spiel Essen")

hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Looking good Frank. Transporting it is going to be a hassle. You're going to have to buy a bigger car.

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

hoomin_erra wrote:Looking good Frank. Transporting it is going to be a hassle. You're going to have to buy a bigger car.
Don't worry - my Fiesta is big enough! :lol:

But I see problems for Traveller's TT... :wink:

tonksey
Experienced
Experienced

Post by tonksey »

All

This talk of Space Hulk brings back memories... it gets me wondering. Does anybody have a good, ideally unopened with minis still in their spruces etc, they'd consider selling to me?

PM me if you might be able to do something.

Thanks

M...

hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

You'll be lucky. I was looking on ebay, and 1 sold for over £90, and that was opened.

[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

you are the man frank .. you are the man .. boy that looks fantastic !!

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

tonksey wrote:All

This talk of Space Hulk brings back memories... it gets me wondering. Does anybody have a good, ideally unopened with minis still in their spruces etc, they'd consider selling to me?
In Munich is a dealer who sold the last years the first edition (german rule and mission book) for 15 Euro at the fair "Spiel Essen". It has NO box and NO dices, but everything you need to play. And you can find the english rulebook and the missions on the net. Normally on Thursday he was sold out, but the last 3 years I got several sets. That's the reason I have about 75 painted genestealer now :D
I was told that he bought all sets from GW Germany, when they stopped the support for the 1. Edition (I'm not sure if they ever did support the 1st Edition).

Sometimes other people sells these sets on ebay, but of course for more than 15 Euro. E.g.:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Space-Hulk-NEU-unbes ... dZViewItem

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Wow, mission 1 in 3-d.

Dave, recommend as Piepgrass has said. Loved space hulk.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Mootaz
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Mootaz »

The dealerin Munich still has sets, I just bought 2 sets from him.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

I have to check , which sets i have... I put once all stuff out of the boxes together and all those boards which i got from the old White Dwarf Magazines. So i got a kind of Travelbox made of a 35mm movie suitcase with the bords already.

I photocopied once all of thoses mission and extra rules printed in th WDs, too. Just found them yesterday... i´m not sure, if i got this big mission book somewhere , too.

Traveller

tonksey
Experienced
Experienced

Post by tonksey »

Guys

Following this thread, it awakens memories of Space Hulk.... and I've since purchased a very good complete set of Space Hulk, Deathwing & Genestealer from e-Bay at a great price (for me anyway :lol: !)... now I'm wondering if anyone has an archive of the White Dwarf extra missions, rules, layouts somewhere? Either on the 'Net or paper copies...

Also, I'd be extremely eager to get my hands on the (yellow?) Space Hulk Campaigns book (how many missions/campaigns were included?). Anyone keen to sell a good condition copy or point me in the right direction?

Ta

M...

tonksey
Experienced
Experienced

Post by tonksey »

Also if anyone has PLASTIC genestealers or terminators they'd be willing to consider for a price.....

hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

Must..

resist..

starting....

space...

hulk.......

Lucifer is Broken!!!!