What is BBRC?

Moderator: TFF Mods

SgtCaples
Experienced
Experienced

What is BBRC?

Post by SgtCaples »

OK, I am new to these forums, and new to the online community of Blood Bowl in general but am a long time player who has played in multiple leagues.
Now, what is the BBRC? What does it stand for? What is it's official capacity? Can I join it?
I am in Phoenix Arizona and am trying to drum up support for the re-release around town and am having some trouble. Since the Outrider organization hasn't even returned my emails I am not sure what to do. I have time, and energy and want to be "da man" for BB in this area but it feels like when I talk to retailers and stuff, they aren't interested unless i'm some how official.
Who is in charge of the NAF? Maybe I can become the acting commissioner for the region or something until they get it together.
I am terribly afraif that the game will be released, and then die again before anything official takes hold. At least as far as local retailer support goes.

Reason: ''
Al the Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Al the Rat »

I'm in a posting mood even if I'm not the most informed person to answer this. But BBRC stands for Blood Bowl Rules Committee. It is populated by the great and the good of BB league commisioners. More details can be found on Galak's site http://www.midgardbb.com or a search for BBRC here might throw up some more detailed information.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

May be useful:

viewtopic.php?t=2239&highlight=bbrc

viewtopic.php?t=3195&highlight=bbrc

John K Lewis (neoliminal) is NAF president.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."