TrollBowl??

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

TrollBowl??

Post by Skarsnikk »

Does anyone know if TrollBowl will be on this year?
I'm looking for a tournament to attend Sept/Oct time and it was great fun a couple of years back.

If not, anyone got a alternative?

Reason: ''
For now I shall be a proud and mentally impaired player who apparently shares the same intelligence level of that of a chimp. Now if you would excuse me I have pressing matters to attend to, I have found a stick and I am going to poke a banana.
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Pug is running the Rocketbowl in October i think, he changed the dates due to it clashing with some other big tornies.

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Post by fire olli »

I normal do the Troll Bowl along with the Ribble Warriors club. My wife is having our first baby on around the 25th July, i am hoping that it will still go ahead but i am leaving it up to the club to sort things out. It may be a last minute thing who knows. I will keep people informed.

Olli

Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Post by Don__Vito »

Would the North East be too far to travel from Cheltenham? Its on the East Coast mainline, or not that bad a drive?

GeordieBowl - Sep 5/6

Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

Don__Vito wrote:Would the North East be too far to travel from Cheltenham? Its on the East Coast mainline, or not that bad a drive?

GeordieBowl - Sep 5/6
Prob not too bad, I'm going to the Club Challenge and that's in Liverpool this year, plus been to Blackpool for tournaments before.

I'll check out the diary!

For now I shall be a proud and mentally impaired player who apparently shares the same intelligence level of that of a chimp. Now if you would excuse me I have pressing matters to attend to, I have found a stick and I am going to poke a banana.
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

If you have the intelligence level of a chimp, you should consider the Monkeybowl too - next weekend (or next year if too soon).

:D

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

I'll pencil Monkeybowl into my diary for next year, I'm off to Whoops fantasy tournament this year (same weekend).
Will be nice to attend some more BB tournies and start collecting those wooden spoons :D

Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

shaniepoo wrote:Pug is running the Rocketbowl in October i think, he changed the dates due to it clashing with some other big tornies.
Correct....17th & 18th October 2009

"In Dodge We Trust"