25%

Total votes: 12

MunkeyKungFu
Star Player
Star Player

Custom Boards (and accompanying rules) Poll

Post by MunkeyKungFu »

Hi Guys,

Everyone here has been really great with the random questions I have been asking in the last few weeks. Especially Xtreme from West Coast who has allowed us to pilfer the skills pack section from their rules pack.

With our tournament we will be looking to get anywhere between 30-60 players and we will be custom building every board for the tournament.

To mix it up we are looking to customize a few of them to better represent some of the different teams such as a sewer for Skaven and the underworld, forest for haflings & Woodelves etc.

Anyway getting to the point so I don't drag on to far. A couple of us discussed the possibility of trying to add something different in that if your team is playing on board with an environment that benefits them then they will get to double their fan factor or instantly add +1 Fame for the course of that game.

Now the big question, would this add a bit of fun or do you think its a bit crap and we should scrap this idea.

Cheers in advance guys

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Is there a poll option missing?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
MunkeyKungFu
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MunkeyKungFu »

Maybe :lol:

should be corrected now

MunkeyKungFu
Star Player
Star Player

Post by MunkeyKungFu »

only 2 votes :(

bjorn9486
Star Player
Star Player

Post by bjorn9486 »

If you contact Spazzfist on NAF (I think his name is Spazz-something on here) he could help you out. One of the tournaments he runs is exactly like that, so I'm sure he could give you some ideas.