Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by Olaf the Stout »

I just listened to the last episode. So does this mean you will be going on a short hiatus while you find a new recording venue/producer?

Also, thank you to Craig for all your efforts. The commercials and background noise (I can still hear 'Smell Ya....Later' in my head from hearing the fans cheer that in the background of their CHG BB gamee!). They were what made those episodes truly great.

Olaf the Stout

Reason: ''
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Olaf! I will pass your kind words on to Craig!

We are hoping to avoid a hiatus and Craig has very thoughtfully given us a few months notice. :)

We will keep listeners updated throughout the SEARCH FOR A NEW STUDIO!!! Craig is coming with us so we do not need a new producer! Thank Nuffle as no one else would have us!

We have a few leads already! Hopefully, they are as good as the Glengarry leads... :P

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

Olaf the Stout wrote:I just listened to the last episode. So does this mean you will be going on a short hiatus while you find a new recording venue/producer?

Also, thank you to Craig for all your efforts. The commercials and background noise (I can still hear 'Smell Ya....Later' in my head from hearing the fans cheer that in the background of their CHG BB gamee!). They were what made those episodes truly great.

Olaf the Stout
+1 to that. That chant is still burning it's way through my brain.

Hope to hear you back in the future.

And Chance get Drew to dump that overachieving necro team. It is making my necro team look sick in comparison :roll:

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Glad to hear that Craig is remaining with the show and that it is just his studio you are losing.

I was starting to think that Both Down had incriminating photos of all the other BB podcasts or something. Just seemed too much of a coincidence that since they started up Tackle Zone disappeared again, Zlurpcast went on a hiatus and then 3DB were 'looking for a new studio'! :wink:

It's either that, or aliens. :D

Olaf the Stout

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Olaf the Stout wrote:Glad to hear that Craig is remaining with the show and that it is just his studio you are losing.

I was starting to think that Both Down had incriminating photos of all the other BB podcasts or something. Just seemed too much of a coincidence that since they started up Tackle Zone disappeared again, Zlurpcast went on a hiatus and then 3DB were 'looking for a new studio'! :wink:

It's either that, or aliens. :D

Olaf the Stout
Blaming the fat ginger kids I see... maybe its our quality of a podcast, :lol: LMAO okay we have photos.

Good episode Block-Heads!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Next ep will be delayed one week as we work on some scheduling issues Let the conspiracy theories continue!

As long as they blame Both Down! :P

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

SunDevil wrote:As long as they blame Both Down! :P
2 down and one to go buddy... one... to... go.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Despite Both Down's nefarious plans, 3DB is NOT gone! We just had terrible weather recently and that delayed our interview! We have rescheduled for this week and hope to have the next episode out Monday!

Winged_Human
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Winged_Human »

As muich as I Love listening to both podcasts, I can only take so much of Steve's "Brony" talk, and listening to Scott talk about his Man-Crush for his co-host. ;)

although I do wish they would do a mini podcast pre-Orkolahoma Bowl of some predictions, thoughts on pre-registered races and more Prizes talking.

"Never trust the Manlings."
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Winged_Human wrote:As muich as I Love listening to both podcasts, I can only take so much of Steve's "Brony" talk, and listening to Scott talk about his Man-Crush for his co-host. ;)

although I do wish they would do a mini podcast pre-Orkolahoma Bowl of some predictions, thoughts on pre-registered races and more Prizes talking.
There was no Brony talk by me last episode. No Man-Crush for Kilowoggy, I save that for (Actor) Edward Burns.

A pre-Orclahoma Bowl podcast? We couldn't get a lot of predictions in because people haven't turned in their Rosters yet, and if we talked about those rosters people would listen to the podcast and meta-game and change a skill or two the day of the event. All prizes are listed in the tournament notes so that might feel awkward too. BUT if enough people wanted it, then we would do it.

I like all that stuff too, just not sure the BB world wants that.

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

fatfinley wrote:I like all that stuff too, just not sure the BB world wants that.
I'll tell you what I want - for Both Down to do a championship show where they treat the title game like a real event. Ithink some other podcast does that but I'm not sure. :P

Yes I'm serious!

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

SunDevil wrote:
fatfinley wrote:I like all that stuff too, just not sure the BB world wants that.
I'll tell you what I want - for Both Down to do a championship show where they treat the title game like a real event. Ithink some other podcast does that but I'm not sure. :P

Yes I'm serious!
Before we ever listened to a 3DB we thought it would be cool to do a broadcast for the championship game. But once we heard someone else do it, we have strayed away from the idea. Maybe in the future we will change our minds.

Winged_Human
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Winged_Human »

@BD guys: Are you guys going to do any podcasting 2 Orclahoma bowl, interview the champion/s-winners?

Just curious.

"Never trust the Manlings."
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

Let's not derail the thread. Go ask on ours. :-P

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

KILOWOGGY!!! Do the Championship Match as a real event on your show!

It's not a rip-off - it's community building!

Plus, I desperately want to hear one where I don't already know the result!