Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Re: Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by SunDevil »

Three Die Block #97: Amazons 3.0 & Timbits

(1:49:23) Chance and Drew ring in the new year with a new monthly format - some nonsense about not sacrificing the quality of 3DB for quantity, blah, blah blah! They rope local legend Tim Lyons into basically doing their job for them as they grill him for Amazons 3.0! Then he defends the Wood Elves against Chance's obvious bias in Goblins vs. Elves Round 2! Finally, the lads cover local leagues, announce the Facebook fan painting winner, do some random shout outs, Chance indulges his mancrush on He-Man, and the build-up to Three Die Brawl 2014 begins!

Times:

0:01:31 Introductions
0:07:45 Amazons 3.0
1:09:52 Timbits
1:21:00 League Standings
1:39:35 Cheering Fans

Music: "Boom (The Crystal Method remix)" by P.O.D.

This production was made possible in part by Impact! Miniatures and Critical Hit Games.

Reason: ''
This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

One week delay in the next show (3DB#98) as we continue to work out scheduling a time with our special guest!

Some highlights -

--- We will be covering two Stunty Leeg teams from FUMBBL!
--- one of us plays for the Hawkeye Championship!
--- I have a big announcement (though not so big for TFF users!)
--- Drew and I discuss our plans for domination as we prepare to travel south into Both Down's backyard for Orclahoma Bowl 2014!
--- many puns
--- many ape references
--- some 80s movie trivia almost certainly

--- We need listeners to write in with some favorite memories of 3DB as we prepare for EPISODE 100!!! Send in your favorite segments, memories, show ideas, anything at all!

Hope you'll check it out!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

With episode 98 out now and episode 100 right around the corner, we have a request to all the Three Die Blockheads out there! Please send us your favorite moments from 3DB over the years - anything at all! Goof ups, errors, guests, commercials, comedy bits, the shows where I was gone at camp, sound effects, advice - ANYTHING!

We are building our 100th episode around you, the fans', favorite moments! Send any and all favorites to threedieblock@gmail.com!

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

SunDevil wrote:
We are building our 100th episode around you, the fans', favorite moments! Send any and all favorites to threedieblock@gmail.com!
You guys trying to say "pasty" and " Bognor Regis" would both be high on my list.....

Oh, and Drew singing " view to a kill"..... :wink:

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

glowworm wrote:
SunDevil wrote:
You guys trying to say "pasty" and " Bognor Regis" would both be high on my list.....

Oh, and Drew singing " view to a kill"..... :wink:
Heh, awesome! Thanks glowworm! We will put that on the list!

Who's next?

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Awwww man, it's all highlights. But standing out in my memory from recently - Pauly's expletive-ridden comeback episode.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Shteve0 wrote:Awwww man, it's all highlights. But standing out in my memory from recently - Pauly's expletive-ridden comeback episode.
Awesome, ShteveO! Thanks for that and the kind words.

I wonder if it is good or bad that so far all the highlights have been about Drew and Pauly... :P

ChenZhen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ChenZhen »

SunDevil wrote:I wonder if it is good or bad that so far all the highlights have been about Drew and Pauly... :P
Not sure if this makes it better...but my favorite shows all had guest hosts!

The Nurgle and Underworld episodes with Paul Deacon, the Slann and 'Fling episodes with Tom, and the Tier Round table with Martin and Tom.

I have re-listened to many of the shows (great to listen to while painting or playing on the computer), but those are the ones that I have listened to the most! It was really fun to hear the history and background of the game.

I have enjoyed the show even more now that I've met you guys! Looking forward to seeing you at the Three Die Brawl!

Keep up the good work!

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Episode 99! Orclahoma Bowl recap and House of Cards - Good Karma edition!

Keep sending in those favorite moments from 3DB's first 99 episodes to help us deliver a special 100th episode!

And this is TWO STRAIGHT episodes with easter eggs after the credits! Be sure to listen until the bitter end! :)

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by voyagers_uk »

Most of the way through the ep. Nicely done guys, although not enough food descriptions. :)

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Jonny_P
Zlurpcast Main Guy

Post by Jonny_P »

Great episode guys.... I cannot wait to hear what song we'll be singing.

Also, my tears taste like Skittles. Bitch. :?:

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Jonny_P wrote:Great episode guys.... I cannot wait to hear what song we'll be singing.

Also, my tears taste like Skittles. Bitch. :?:
Is it pretty much obligatory that I respond with, "Taste the Rainbow"?

Also, Drew and I are meeting this week to plan next month's shows as well as finalize our victory song, which will be passionately performed by our Zlurpcast brethren. :)

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

Based on his early performance, I believe Drew really could name all 7 herbs and spices.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

That was one great episode. Funniest thing I have listened to in a long time.

The Hard Artist
Rookie
Rookie

Post by The Hard Artist »

I've listened to them all. Many more than once. One of my favorite things ever would be during the 1.0 discussions when Pauly would make some non-sensical remark and then baldly claim he had said something different. I miss those days... When you two would bicker like old biddies...