Custom Pitches - US$24 delivered Worldwide

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Re: Custom Pitches - US$24 delivered Worldwide

Post by bound for glory »

did you get my pm, mate?

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
NickJMereel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NickJMereel »

Hi guys. I wanted to offer to help.
I've been experimenting with custom boards and dugouts on a wide selection of materials. I have some stunning results on foamex, correx, vinyl, exhibition anti scuff vinyl and many more options.

I work at a large format print company in the UK and im doing this in part for the love of the game so im hoping I can get good pricing. Most pitches I reckon I can deliver to Europe in maybe 48 hours.

If you guys want someone to help please let me know. i would love to get involved.

Cheers
Nick

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Got any pics Nick? Currently I am enamoured with the idea of a grass effect promised earlier, just have to get my bum in gear!

NickJMereel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NickJMereel »

I've posted pics in Facebook in the group "bloodbowl pitches and boards" today. Are you on there or shall I post some here?

swifty
Rookie
Rookie

Post by swifty »

Shteve0 wrote:Hi all!

Latest deal is $27 including shipping - this offer runs until 1st September! MDWEEK10

Has anyone else tried out the pitches yet? We had some made with our local league logo - and I appreciate that I've been a bit slack in taking pictures of the latest versions up close and in action, so I'll get on to that over the next week or two.
Cheers in advance!

Steve
Hi, I have ordered one and based upon my enthusiasm with it at least 2 or 3 ppl asked for the source of the pitch. (A few not so great pictures can be seen here http://1drv.ms/1qUrWEI (MS OneDrive link), but at least my logo is there.)

Overall I'm very satisfied (durable and very easy to handle pitch), though I mostly play with a vertical setup vs horizontal (FUMBBL-like), so the turn/re-roll counters are a bit upside down for me and I miss some 'goodies' like scatter templates, throw template, etc.

I know that these and the dugout don't really have free space with the current square size, so I don't know, maybe if you posted the smaller grid size template I'd try that one too w/dugout.

Two other things I'm considering on my next year league pitch is 1) letter/number grid like those on a chess board 2) blood spots where I've made important CASes.

Almost forgot: the only downside of the material used is that you cannot 'slide' your players on the board and esp some opponents of mine would have liked to do that. :)

connexion
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by connexion »

NickJMereel wrote:I've posted pics in Facebook in the group "bloodbowl pitches and boards" today. Are you on there or shall I post some here?
I'd say post here or start a new thread for your own pitches.

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Can't get FB at work (were I live).

Addy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Addy »

Out of curiosity, what type of image did you upload them to Artscow as? and how big were they?

2010 Southern Shrike Bowl: Most Valuable Coach
2011 Adelaide Dungeon Bowl Cup: Most Brutal
Minigiant
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Minigiant »

I am sorry if this is not allowed but i am really interested in getting one of these but unfortunately when i click on them all i get is a blank doormat :(

Is anyone able to help?

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Minigiant wrote:I am sorry if this is not allowed but i am really interested in getting one of these but unfortunately when i click on them all i get is a blank doormat :(

Is anyone able to help?
Hmmm, weird. Are you using Internet Explorer, or a different browser?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Centipede
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Centipede »

Any chance of a blue and red one with no turn/score counters? I don't mind the deadspace there.

birdman37
Experienced
Experienced

Post by birdman37 »

20% off Artscow site wide, with free international shipping. Coupon code is: MSSALE15. Expires in three days (30/4).

Shtev0, did you get a chance to get some sevens pitches printed and sent out to you? I'd be really keen to get a cheap but decent quality sevens pitch shipped Down Under, so if it worked out OK, and you could share the sevens pitch designs you were talking about on AusBowl, I'd be eternally grateful.

molten
Veteran
Veteran

Post by molten »

Nice stuff been looking at this solution but never seen them at this price. Great find.

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Ordered a plain one with no logo.

If I can develop the skill a 25mm square pitch might be interesting and allow fluff round the sides.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sadly the 25mm pitch goes totally to pot as soon as you introduce a big guy. My first pitch was about 26mm and iwhile workable it's not going to play nice with larger figures - especially when they're lying down.

Birdman, Chris, please post up pics when your pitches arrive - love to see how they turned out! I'm on the hunt for a good dugout design, if anyone fancies having a crack at it and working together on some templates give me a shout.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co