Gw bloodbowl ogre team painted on commission at medium level

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

axia
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Gw bloodbowl ogre team painted on commission at medium l

Post by axia »

Thank you for the support guys! First about the beard: is a normal skin tone (the one you use for the skin) plus grey and a touch of green, blend it over the places you need for beard or shaved hairs and you have a good base. Highlight with beige or white, and add shadows with blue! About the "we are" is because I have multiple personalities! AAhahahaha no, it was only a common italian error of translation :D

Reason: ''
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Re: Gw bloodbowl ogre team painted on commission at medium l

Post by Heff »

Axia has a basement full of fantastic painters who he chains to the desk and feeds amphetamines and porridge. He cannot paint at all but stands over them cackling and bullying

"Paint faster my pretties"
"Call that basic level 1 - why there are only 17 levels of highlight! No porridge for YOU!"

These threads remind me of a cartoon I once saw of two wargamers comparing their armies

"You have missed a button there"
"Oh must have run out of thread"

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.