Elf-teams scale

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

dco
Rookie
Rookie

Elf-teams scale

Post by dco »

If someone can help me I would like to know the scale of those teams:
- Rolljordan silvania team
- Greebo silvania team
- Neomics prince elves
- Meiko miniatures wood elves

Thanks.

Reason: ''
JonnyKanone
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Elf-teams scale

Post by JonnyKanone »

Personally I only know this team
- Meiko miniatures wood elves
it is more 30-32mm scale (means larger than GW) But the minis are quite nice except the thrower which is very 2d

@ Neomics (I only know the Orc Team, but scale should be similar)
These are smaller, rather 28mm than 30-32mm

@Greebo (I only know the Ratmen Team)
These are rather 30-32mm (or they are just tall rats?!)

@Rolljordan
No idea

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

I have the Neomics "Elves" team:
http://neomics.de/shop/elves-team/

They seem to be legitimately 28mm, I can measure them later on tonight. The Prince Elves seem to be of a comparable scale.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Silvania has two scales, first run (Greebo) are slightly smaller than the newer (Rolljordan). They also improved the cuts and details.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

gas pez arts are bigger(32mm).

Rick Sanchez lives!
axia
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by axia »

I agree, the Rolljordan ones are the closest to the 28mm scale.. I've painted the first run (Greebo), the second run (Rolljordan), the Neomics pro elves and I find the Rolljordan ones the best to paint. Of the Meiko I've painted only the treeman and it was great!

dco
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dco »

Thanks for the answers, there are some very nice miniatures now compared to when I played the 3 edition, but information about size is lacking, I felt a bit ridiculous estimating sizes with a rule on the screen of my laptop, I want to complete teams but don't want them very different to the ones I have of the same race and in the case of elves this is the dark elf team.

I've also found the elf team from ShadowForge and Impact! very tempting, they look dynamic and the right size, not sure when the last one will be on sale. A difficult decision but I'm interested in more teams so I can decide later, for now I'll buy the elf with hypnotic gaze from Rolljordan and the elf kicker from Neomics/Gaspez arts (I really like the poses of those prince elves) as starplayers and the team of Valkyries (and perhaps Amazons) from Impact!, looks good, cheap and the only norse team with the right size for me.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Current plan is at the latest the Impact! Elf team will be available for sale on October 1st. Earlier than that if I can finish the KS shipping sooner.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers