GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissa

Post by Greebo »

Good Evening to everyone!

We have many update to do :)
We have added some stretch goal to our list, we hope that you like them. Soon we will add also a short background like all the other hero.
This new sculpture will be very detailed, suitable not only for players but also for collectors.

And soon new stretch goal will arrive: Giotto, Vitruvian Golem, Leonardo Da Vinci, two more little Dead Dude etc..

Dante

Magnus

Count Ugolino

Savonarola

Butcher

Necromancer wip

Bandit

Cheerleaders

Reason: ''
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

DeeTee wrote:
Is there an option for those of us who bought this at the World Cup and just want everything else? I think there is at least one Werewolf and some Zombies on the Kickstarter that weren't part of other of the World Cup packs. Getting these would be great but I don't need copies of the 2 mummies and 4 ghouls I already have.

I hope this makes sense?
And if we will contact you at the end of campaign and you say us your choice, changing mummies with Werewolf and extra Wight the Ghoul with Zombies?

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Arioso »

Same for me with the add-ons ;)

And i still would die for a renaissance vampire- addon:)

DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

Greebo wrote:
DeeTee wrote:
Is there an option for those of us who bought this at the World Cup and just want everything else? I think there is at least one Werewolf and some Zombies on the Kickstarter that weren't part of other of the World Cup packs. Getting these would be great but I don't need copies of the 2 mummies and 4 ghouls I already have.

I hope this makes sense?
And if we will contact you at the end of campaign and you say us your choice, changing mummies with Werewolf and extra Wight the Ghoul with Zombies?
Perfect! At the end of the campaign I'll wait to hear from you. Pledge made for €40 - Perk World Cup Add On (Early Bird).

Great response guys. Thank you. :D

Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Fassbinder75 »

I'm normally put off by Blood Bowl teams that don't look sporty - but these miniatures are fantastic. They remind me of the game Bloodborne, I'm really tempted to back for those Mummy bishops alone.

minimakeovers.wordpress.com
DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

Fassbinder75 wrote:I'm normally put off by Blood Bowl teams that don't look sporty - but these miniatures are fantastic. They remind me of the game Bloodborne, I'm really tempted to back for those Mummy bishops alone.
To be honest they're even better in person than in the pics. Awesome minis!!!

Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Fassbinder75 wrote:I'm normally put off by Blood Bowl teams that don't look sporty - but these miniatures are fantastic. They remind me of the game Bloodborne, I'm really tempted to back for those Mummy bishops alone.
Completely agree. I'm a big fan of the older miniatures that actually look like american football players with spikes, as opposed to players that look like they've just put their weapons down and wandered onto the pitch from a Warhammer/AOS battle. Love where the Iron Golems company are going.

However...

For some bizarre reason these guys seem to have piqued my interest...

chou
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chou »

I think that the answer is the same that the one DeeTee got, but just in case... would it be possible to buy the world cup add on replacing the zombies with skeletons? If i recall correctly, the world cup team already had zombies so I won't need them, but the skeletons...man, they look awesome!

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Greebo wrote:
DeeTee wrote:

I hope this makes sense?
If you make a 40 or 45 Euro perk which allows someone to choose, say 6 Light troops (Skeleton, Zombie, Ghoul, Wight, Werewolf) and 2 Heavy Troops (Golem, Mummy), + all perks etc, as in the 'Perk World Cup Add On' (Early Bird or not) option, or if you're willing to consider the 'Perk World Cup Add On' (Early Bird or not) option to allow for this kind of selection, that would be awesome! :D

What I'd want is 4 Zombies (the ones not in the WC Team), 1 Skeleton (the one not in the WC add-on), 1 Wight (the extra one not in the WC Team), 1 Werewolf (the extra one not in the WC Team) and all the unlocked perks and extra's. So if there's an option for that, for 40 or 45 euro, I would totally go for it. :)

DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:
Greebo wrote:
DeeTee wrote:

I hope this makes sense?
If you make a 40 or 45 Euro perk which allows someone to choose, say 6 Light troops (Skeleton, Zombie, Ghoul, Wight, Werewolf) and 2 Heavy Troops (Golem, Mummy), + all perks etc, as in the 'Perk World Cup Add On' (Early Bird or not) option, or if you're willing to consider the 'Perk World Cup Add On' (Early Bird or not) option to allow for this kind of selection, that would be awesome! :D

What I'd want is 4 Zombies (the ones not in the WC Team), 1 Skeleton (the one not in the WC add-on), 1 Wight (the extra one not in the WC Team), 1 Werewolf (the extra one not in the WC Team) and all the unlocked perks and extra's. So if there's an option for that, for 40 or 45 euro, I would totally go for it. :)

+1 That's what I meant! :P

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fejwe »

I have the Greebo Sno team, is this similar in scale?, Or can someone who got these at World Cup post a few size comparison pics, especially ones using 2nd or 3rd ed GW minis?

I'm also trying to figure out something to sub for the Wights--I really like the ghosts on the team, but to me a Wight is an armored skeleton. Does anyone with the Necro team have an opinion on whether those wights would look good on this team?

Thanks!

There's no such thing as Skaven.

http://motorcitybloodbowl.org/
Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

I have the world cup team and the sno team - Zombies and skeletons seem approx. the same scale, ghouls same build but hunched,

Weres seem slightly bigger and mummys and golems are definitely bigger as would be expected -- no photos currently but will try to get some.

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

Maverick wrote:I have the world cup team and the sno team - Zombies and skeletons seem approx. the same scale, ghouls same build but hunched,

Weres seem slightly bigger and mummys and golems are definitely bigger as would be expected -- no photos currently but will try to get some.
Yes, we confirm that scale is the same :)

Kickstarter Update - As promised, here the first Stretch Goal ready from the concept to the sculpt, the extra Wight.
We have also added a clearer Grid with Freebees list
New concepts are ready, thanks to our fast artists: Little Dead Dudes, Necromancer, Giotto and colored Monna Lisa

Necromancer

Little dead dudes

Giotto

Freebees list

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Greebo wrote:
Maverick wrote:I have the world cup team and the sno team - Zombies and skeletons seem approx. the same scale, ghouls same build but hunched,

Yes, we confirm that scale is the same :)

Kickstarter Update - As promised, here the first Stretch Goal ready from the concept to the sculpt, the extra Wight.
We have also added a clearer Grid with Freebees list
New concepts are ready, thanks to our fast artists: Little Dead Dudes, Necromancer, Giotto and colored Monna Lisa
Cool! 8)

But you still haven't answered my question:

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:

You can go for the 45 Eur perk and after campaign you will tell us which model you want inside, you can choose 8 models from Zombies, Skeletons, Wights, Werewolfs, ghouls, and you if you like 2 of these models can be Golems or Mummies :)

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com