GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissa

Post by Heff »

or this.

But really the first one. Stupid trousers are the signature look for gentlemen in 1555
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
RoterSternHochdahl
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by RoterSternHochdahl »

Heff wrote:
RoterSternHochdahl wrote:
Heff wrote: Hey they found an old store room.
Besides ww2 is within living memory so it's not history.
As long as The Sun has a sports section ...
true dat as my clients would say :-?
irie ;)

"Chess is two stoic soviet sleeper agents silently conducting 300 possibility calculations per second. Blood bowl is a game where a halfling makes a shepherds pie so you lose all your re rolls." (Thanks to nonumber)
mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

While I'm going to miss out on this (already got me some Greebo undead), I'd like to second Heff's obsession for the cod piece. Definitely a requirement.

The Blackadder is definitive viewing for this discussion.

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

Added two new stretch goals, freebees and other wip!

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Ok, I now have a Creditcard, so I can finally back the campaign, but there is still some thing I don't understand.

I don't want a specific perk, but a selection of individual minis. The total value of these mini's would be about 126 euros as individual prices added together. How do I ensure that I can get all these mini's without paying more than necessary?

EDIT: In case it matters, it is a total of 10 '6 euro' mini's (4 Zombies, 5 Skeletons and 1 Wolf) 4 '7 euro' mini's (1 extra Wight & 3 Starplayers) and 4 '9 euro' mini's (4 Starplayers)

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Pick perk level 4, the 4 Miniatures Pack for 20 euros, then "manage you pledge" to the total amount you want.

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Arioso »

I got the team with its addon at the world cup. What do I have to pledge if I want only the miniatures I don't already have??

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Ok, so now I'm a backer (for 20 euro's). If I up the amount to 126 euro's, that, formally, gets me nothing more than a big 'thank you' and the reward for 20 euro's. How do I know that I can get all that other stuff.

I probably should just trust in Greebo's intentions etc., but I find this whole thing very confusing and frustrating. :-?

EDIT: also, I could get a discount if I, say, take 2 'skeleton/zombie packs', but I can select only one reward perk and not several.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

I am reading it as if your pledge is 120 you get all the freebies for 120.
It says "Pledge total value"
Personally I am more annoyed at the delays in posting up what you get. 12 hours left and no clue what the skeleton blitzers will look like.

they do a pledge manager at the end so you can say what you want. indigogo you pledge multiple times, kickstarter you do once and add to it.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

It's not the freebies I'm concerned about, it's if I can 'fill up' that 126 euro with selected individual minis (or sets of minis) or I I'm currently giving them 126 euro for 4 minis and a 'thanks fo the overpayment' message.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

126 put in. get your 20 pack and then add up with other figures to the value of 126

Lars Envengger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lars Envengger »

Heff wrote:126 put in. get your 20 pack and then add up with other figures to the value of 126
Stupid question here but... let's imagine you'd pu 80 euros in order to get a complete team. A new strech goal is completed after you purchased the deal, and you really like this new miniature. end of story for you? I never pledged something on kickstarter, so maybe my question is crap, but there is something in this deal I don't understand. ????

howabe
Experienced
Experienced

Post by howabe »

Lars Envengger wrote:
Heff wrote:126 put in. get your 20 pack and then add up with other figures to the value of 126
Stupid question here but... let's imagine you'd pu 80 euros in order to get a complete team. A new strech goal is completed after you purchased the deal, and you really like this new miniature. end of story for you? I never pledged something on kickstarter, so maybe my question is crap, but there is something in this deal I don't understand. ????
You can increase your bid using the "Manage your Pledge" button to add the value of the new model.
At the end of the project, a pledge manager will be sent to everyone, asking them what models they want from the money they bid. You can also request additional models you haven't paid for during the project at this stage, and they'll send you a payment request for the extra value.

Lars Envengger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lars Envengger »

howabe wrote:
Lars Envengger wrote:
You can increase your bid using the "Manage your Pledge" button to add the value of the new model.
At the end of the project, a pledge manager will be sent to everyone, asking them what models they want from the money they bid. You can also request additional models you haven't paid for during the project at this stage, and they'll send you a payment request for the extra value.
Absolutely perfect. Many thanks for your reply. I guess it will help Dr. Von Richten too ;)