GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissa

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Lars Envengger wrote: Absolutely perfect. Many thanks for your reply. I guess it will help Dr. Von Richten too ;)
Yeah I understand it now, but I still find the whole thing very unintuitive and overcomplicated.

Why you can't 'build' a total pledge out of a number of individual selections is totally beyond me, ... but I'm probably just weird.

Anyway, I've pledged 126 euro, I hope it works out the way I want.

Reason: ''
RoterSternHochdahl
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by RoterSternHochdahl »

I guess that is because things get cheaper as you order more.

I couldn't agree more otherwise.

"Chess is two stoic soviet sleeper agents silently conducting 300 possibility calculations per second. Blood bowl is a game where a halfling makes a shepherds pie so you lose all your re rolls." (Thanks to nonumber)
Lars Envengger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lars Envengger »

I wonder if someone has already try to guess which miniatures are blood bowl starplayers?

I mean:

Sinnedbad: Alfiero
Niccolo: Setekh
Alexandar: Count Luthor Von Drakenborg
Jester: Hack'n'Slash
Ratmut II: the Pope
Vinci Wolf: Wilhelm Chaney
Butcher: Crazy Igor

I can't find a nice translation in the range of miniatures for:
Ithaca Benoin?
Humerus Carpal?
J Earlice?

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:It's not the freebies I'm concerned about, it's if I can 'fill up' that 126 euro with selected individual minis (or sets of minis) or I I'm currently giving them 126 euro for 4 minis and a 'thanks fo the overpayment' message.
Don't worry Dr. Von Richten, the second scenario won't happen.

What will likely happen is a few weeks after the Kickstarter has ended a pledge manager will come out. Think of it like an online store. On the pledge manager you will be able to pick what pledge level you want and/or what individual minis you want.

For example an “Full Team” pledge would let you pick 14 “Light Troop” minis (any minis that cost 7 Euro or less) and 2 “Heavy Troop” minis (any minis that cost 9 Euro or less). So you could get 4 Skeletons, 2 Zombies, 2 Wights, 2 Werewolves, 2 Ghouls, Alfiero and Niccolo. You could then pick Flesh Golem 1 and The Jester.

That would leave you with 46 Euro to spend on individual minis, such as the Vitruvian Golem (10 Euro) or Copernico (12 Euro).

Greebo have also said that you will be able to add to your pledge via the pledge manager. So if you realise you were 5 Euro short to get all the minis you want, you will be able to add 5 Euro to your pledge after the Kickstarter has closed.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

You're probably right, but I still don't like it. Probably just being paranoid though.

Also concerning starplayers; The Pope is clearly Ramtut, The Vinci Wolf is Wilhelm Chaney, The Vampire is Count Luthor, The Skeleton with Sword is Sinnedbad and the Jester is Probably Hack'n Slash. That leaves J. Earlice and Setekh unaccounted for ... even though they aren't ideal fits; I would use The Bandit for J Earlice and The Butcher for Setekh.

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Unbelieveable. Second campaign where my pledge could not be collected even though i have the funds on my card. Anyone have an idea what it could be about? It is not expired and works with everything else, e.g. Paypal.

Goldbaek is my hero
Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:You're probably right, but I still don't like it. Probably just being paranoid though.

Also concerning starplayers; The Pope is clearly Ramtut, The Vinci Wolf is Wilhelm Chaney, The Vampire is Count Luthor, The Skeleton with Sword is Sinnedbad and the Jester is Probably Hack'n Slash. That leaves J. Earlice and Setekh unaccounted for ... even though they aren't ideal fits; I would use The Bandit for J Earlice and The Butcher for Setekh.
I thought the Butcher was meant to be J Earlice.

gregory_n_white
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gregory_n_white »

Unbelieveable. Second campaign where my pledge could not be collected even though i have the funds on my card. Anyone have an idea what it could be about? It is not expired and works with everything else, e.g. Paypal.
I had same thing with Amex but Visa worked. Funny thing is, both cards are associated with same account so clearly wasnt an issue with available funds.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Olaf the Stout wrote:
Dr. Von Richten wrote:You're probably right, but I still don't like it. Probably just being paranoid though.

I thought the Butcher was meant to be J Earlice.
The Butcher seems too agressive to be a Catcher (which is what J Earlice is). But we haven't seen the actual mini yet, so perhaps you're right.